Application Procedure for Diploma in Pharmacy (PharmD) in BVDU Poona College of Pharmacy, BVDUPCP
Admission Procedure: International students who wish to study at Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are required to fullfil the admission procedures, complete relevant admission forms, provide all necessary documents and pay the Processing, Eligibility and Tuition Fees.
Before submitting any applications, please make sure that:
· You have an adequate knowledge of English
· You have met the minimum entry requirements for your intended degree.
· You complete all relevant sections of the application form.
· You have all supporting documents ready for your application. Your application cannot be processed unless all sections of the application form are answered and all supporting documentation is provided.
The following is the admission procedure followed for International students to any of the courses conducted by the University.
1. An International student is required to submit an application in a given format to the International Students' Office of the University for a provisional eligibility letter. He can submit this application any time between 1st January to 31st June for admission in the forthcoming academic year, which normally starts in the first week of July.
2. The application must be accompanied by:
Ø Attested copies of all the relevant educational transcripts, certificates etc. confirming that the candidate is eligible for admission to the course which he/she wants to join. The documents should be attested by either the Ministry of Education in student's home country or by the student's Mission in India or the Indian Mission in the student's home country.
Ø A copy of his/her passport.
Ø Two passport sized photographs.
Ø In case the student wishes to apply for migration, he/she must provide the official details about the subjects he/she has completed, course structure, syllabus and a copy of his/her mark sheets/transcripts.
Ø In the case of applications for M.Phil./PhD, five copies of his/her research proposal.
3. The student should pay either in cash or enclose a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, towards processing fee.
4. After scrutiny of student's application, if the student is found eligible for admission to the course, he/she will be issued a provisional eligibility letter which would enable the student to obtain a Student Visa from the Indian Mission in his/her home country.
5. Only on the production of a Student Visa, endorsed to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, the student will be given the final admission to the course of his/her choice, provided a seat in that particular course is available at that point of time.
6. The student will be required to conform to all the rules and conditions mentioned in the letter issued to him/her. The student will not be entitled to get the final admission later than the last date mentioned in the provisional eligibility letter issued to him.
7. At the time of admission to the course, the International student will be required to pay an eligibility fee of US $200 for non-professional courses and US $ 500 for professional courses. This fee is non-refundable.