Application Procedure for MTech (Civil) [specialization in: Town and Country Planning] in College of Engineering, CE, Pune
Rs. 800 /- for open,
Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates and
Rs. 2000/- for Foreign National candidate
IT IS MANDATORY TO FILL THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM ON THE WEBSITE [www.coep.org.in] ONLY ON LINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSIONS.
· Candidates need to read carefully the information brochure before filling the on line application form.
· Fill the on line application form. Furnish requisite details. Once all details are given. Click on "View" button, you will see the filled form.
· If there are any corrections to be made, click on "Edit" and make necessary corrections.
· If you are sure about all entries, click on "Submit" button. Once submitted, NO change is permitted.
· Take print out by clicking on "Print" button. Paste the latest photograph.
· Ensure that all necessary documents are attached along with duly signed application form.
· Ensure that Demand Draft [Rs. 800/- for open, Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidate and Rs. 2000/- for Foreign National Students] of Nationalized bank in favor of "The Director, COEP" payable at Pune is attached. Application fee is non-refundable.
· Ensure that the hard copy of application, enclosed in an envelope reaches the following address before the dead line [6 June 2011 up to 5.00 pm]. Postal delays will not be entertained. Late applications will be rejected and no communication regarding this will be done by the institute.