Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Master of Business Administrator (MBA) in Geeta Institute of Management and Technology (GIMT), Kurukshetra
3 Year bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 50% marks.
Merit/rank of valid MAT score conducted by the AIMA in case a candidate has
appeared more than once, highest score shall be considered.
Admission Procedure: All admissions to the Institute are governed by the rules and regulations issued by the State Government/AICTE/Affiliating University from time to time. For details, students may visit the web site: www.hscs.org. Students are required to report to the Institute on the specific date (s) with the admit card issued by Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS). The Institute will get the following formalities completed before the admission:-
- Verification of admit card through web site.
- Filling up the Institute admission form.
- Checking the original documents/certificates & submission of three sets of each certificate duly attested to the Institute.
- Supplying six copies of the latest colored passport size photograph by each student.
- Depositing the prescribed fee and others charges. And after this, the students will be issued a letter of admission.
The admissions at the Institute level will be made as per instructions issued by the State Government/AICTE/Affiliating University and will be required to follow the same procedures as indicated above. Similarly, the students admitted under LEET will also follow above procedure for admission.
1. For detailed instructions on various aspects (Teaching-Learning Process), students are advised to refer to Students’ Charter.
2. Admission form are given at annexure-I (a), (b), (c)
Fee structure for different courses
The fee structure for each Institution is stipulated by the state fee committee from time to time. For the year 2009-10, the fees structure for GIMT is as under (which can be revised by the competent authority and will be applicable accordingly)
à Fees Structure for B. Tech: 2009-10
à Fees Structure for MBA & MCA: 2009-10