KPC Medical College (KPCMC&H) is a state-of-the-art healthcare facility and educational institution recently established to serve the city of Kolkata and the larger community of West Bengal.
The KPCMCH is a society and is registered under Section 4(2) of The West Bengal Societies Registration Act, 1961. The said society is formed by a non-profit foundation sponsored by the renowned orthopedic surgeon and medical entrepreneur Dr. Kali Pradip Chaudhuri.
Under the guidance and leadership of Dr. Chaudhuri, the Society has established the KPC Medical College & Hospital which is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Sciences and has been approved by the Government of West Bengal. KPCMC&H is the first maiden private medical/healthcare educational institution for undergraduate studies in the state of West Bengal, India. Following recommendation from the Medical Council of India, the Government of India has provided the necessary permission to the Society under section 10(A) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as amended, for establishment of a new Medical College in the name and style of “KPC Medical College & Hospital”. The institution is currently permitted to admit 150 MBBS students for the academic year 2008-09.
The Vision of KPC Medical College & Hospital is to create a world-class teaching Institution & Healthcare delivery system, creating professionals of international standard, entailing the finest medical skills with a deep compassion towards service to humanity admired by one & all. We will strive with excellence to fulfill the needs of the community In the Field of Medical treatment.
To serve & enrich the quality of life of patients suffering from diseases ,through the efficient & responsible application of knowledge, skills & technology, is committed to the pursuit of excellence through creating world class professionals & empowered employees, in a caring and nurturing environment with the greatest respect for human dignity & life.
• Setting best practice standards in our services, continuously improving performance and exceeding the expectations of patients and their families.
• Creating the best medical & nursing professionals to meet the ever growing health needs of the humanity at large.
• Training and developing the best human resource as the key to deliver superior patient service.
• Consistently investing in technology and infrastructure to match International benchmarks.
• Building and maintaining long-term patient relationships, so as to become an essential resource for their well being.
• Leading the development of professional standards in Healthcare Management.
• Continuously educating the community in the prevention of diseases.