Application Procedure for Doctor of Philosophy PhD in National Institute for Plant Genome Research, NIPGR, New Delhi
1. Application should be typed on A-4 size plain paper in the format given (Form can be downloaded from website).
2. Item 3 and 5 in the format should be filled in as shown in the Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
3. Each page in the typed application form should be signed by the candidate.
4. Completed application must be accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft for 300/- in favor of Director, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, payable at New Delhi. A demand draft of 100/- is acceptable from SC/ST candidate provided relevant documentary proof is enclosed. The Demand Draft is not refundable.
5. Application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates and mark sheets mentioning the division obtained and Fellowship Award Letter/Admit Card.
6. Two passport size recent photographs should be enclosed. One of these should be signed by the candidate and pasted on the application form, while the other should be enclosed.
7. Application along with Demand Draft should be sent to "The Director, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Post Box No. 10531, New Delhi-110 067" so as to reach on or before May 25, 2015.
8. Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. The decision of the Institute will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. NIPGR will not provide any travel expenses to candidates appearing for interview.
10. Applications must enclose documentary evidence for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) if applicable, along with other specified enclosures.