Application Procedure for PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism (PGDMCJ) in National Institute of Mass Communication and Journalism (NICMJ)
Completion and submission of application form Completed application forms must reach NIMCJ by 27/09/07 for the Academic Year 2007-08. The application will not be considered unless all materials are handwritten, signed and & dated by student. Applications that the following material must be submitted with application:
1. Completed application form
2. Supporting materials (if any) such as writing samples (published/unpublished), record of achievements, etc.
3. Attested copy of official transcripts of academic records.
4. An essay describing the applicant's reasons for wanting to pursue a career in journalism, and what the applicant hopes to achieve in this career (not more than 250 words).
5. An essay on a recent event that received major national or international attention, and the applicant's personal views on it (not more than 250 words).
6. Rs. 500 admission-processing fee by nationalized bank's draft payable at Ahmedabad (non refundable).
Applications must be sent to:
National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism
401, SHAPATH- I, OPP. RAJPATH CLUB, S.G. HIGH WAY, BODAKDEV, AHMEDABAD 380015
PH: (079) 65120097 E:-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form