College Details
College Detail

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

.
Kalpi Road, Bhauti
Kanpur
Uttar Pradesh
Phone-No: 0512-2240000 2230066
Fax: 0512-2696244
Email: info@psit.ac.in
Website:
Establish:2004
AdmissionNews Notification
AdmissionNews Notification
About College:

PSIT is situated on Kanpur Agra Highway (NH2), 15 K m from Kanpur Central Railway Station and 80 km from Lucknow Airport. PSIT is spread over 60 acres of verdant greens and equipped with sophisticated Infrastructure. It is recognized by AICTE (Ministry of HRD, GoI) and needless to say, conforms to AICTE's norms for , faculty, labs, equipment and workshop.


 


Departments


·          Electronic & Com.


·          Electrical & Elec.


·          Mechanical


·          MBA


·          B.Pharma


·          Information Tech


Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Medical . . 12 Jun 2012 n

Course Name:

Bachelor of Pharmacy BPharma

in Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT
Course Description:
Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma)
Parttime:
n
Fee:
.
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Pharmacy BPharma in Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

Admission Information

F       Admission through SEE - UPTU 2012 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are allotted through SEE - UPTU 2012 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

F       Admission through management seats: 1st preference to UPTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

F       Admission in B.Pharm: Minimum qualification Dipole in Pharmacy with minimum 60%

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Bachelor of Pharmacy BPharma in Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

To know more Information about How to Apply please visit www.psit.ac.in

Contact Address

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

Phone-No: 0512-2240000, 2230066, Fax: 0512-2696244, Email: info@psit.ac.in

Closing Date:
NA
Comments:

To know more information about PSIT Kanpur Admission please visit www.psit.ac.in

Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - India Admission Alert Blog  ~~!!~~ Career Counseling Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog


Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Engineering 4 Years . 12 Jun 2012 n

Course Name:

Bachelor of Technology BTech

in Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT
Course Description:
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Parttime:
n
Fee:
.
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Bachelor of Technology BTech in Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

Admission Information

F       Admission through SEE - UPTU 2012 Counseling: Candidates are advised to always mention the Institute Code in the admission form during counseling. The Institute Code of Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, Kanpur is 164. 85% seats are allotted through SEE - UPTU 2012 counseling and remaining 15% seats are filled through management.

F       Admission through management seats: 1st preference to UPTU - SEE rank holders and 2nd preference to AIEEE rank holders and third preference to the candidates who have secured 60% marks in 10+2 Examination on merit basis only and followed by subjects (PCM / PCB) and personal interview.

F       Admission in B.Tech: Minimum qualification B.Sc. (PCM) / Diploma in any discipline with Minimum 60% marks. Admission in B.Pharm: Minimum qualification Diplome in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks.

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Bachelor of Technology BTech in Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

To know more Information about How to Apply please visit www.psit.ac.in

Contact Address

Pranveer Singh Institute of Technology, PSIT

Phone-No: 0512-2240000, 2230066, Fax: 0512-2696244, Email: info@psit.ac.in

Closing Date:
NA
Comments:

To know more information about PSIT Kanpur Admission please visit www.psit.ac.in

Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - India Admission Alert Blog  ~~!!~~ Career Counseling Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog

Related Web Pages

ADMISSION ALERTSENTRANCE EXAM ALERTSVTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017JEE ADVANCED 2017UPESEAT 2017ULSAT 2017NIFT Test 2017AILET 2017DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017,  BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET 2016CEED 2016NUPGET 2016, UPCMET 2016UPESDAT 2016DURCET 2016CBSE AIPMT 2016COMEDK PGET 2016KEE 2016UPSC NDA 2016BLDEU PGET 2016AIPGMEE 2016, MU OET 2016APIIT NAT 2016MICAT 2016KARNATAKA PG CET 2016PIMS AICET PG 2016TIFR GS 2016JNU CBEE 2016, JNUEE 2016,  CUSAT CAT 2016, CAT 2016, GNAT 2016, CSIR UGC (NET) 2016CPMEE (UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016, AIPVT 2016AU CRET 2016UPSC Geo-scientist 2016, MHT CET 2016DAVV CET 2016, DU SET 2016, NIPER JEE 2016, CPMT UP 2016, DNB CET JULY 2016, SIU PET 2016, IISER BS-MS 2016, JOINT CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016, PIMS AICET UG 2016, BHU PET 2016, TNSET 2016, MP DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT COURSES, BIOTECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, FASHION DESIGNING, MASS MEDIA, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, LAW, DISTANCE LEARNING, MEDICAL, STUDY ABROAD, AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, I P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS, SCHOLARSHIPS, SMU, MANIPAL, RGTU, JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS, MGIMS WARDHA, NIRD, JNU, HPU, SCDL, IIFT, GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR, ICFAI, DEHRADUN, CMC, VELLORE, DELHI UNIVERSITY, BHU UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI GURGAONIRMA, RGPV, AFMC, CTET 2016, UTU UNIVERSITY