College Details
College Detail

The Business School - University of Jammu


New Campus
Jammu
Jammu and Kashmir
Phone-No:
Fax:
Email:
Website:
Establish:
AdmissionNews Notification
AdmissionNews Notification
About College:

Category Duration Seats Opening Date Hostel
Management NA n

Course Name:

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

in The Business School - University of Jammu
Course Description:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Parttime:
n
Fee:
Eligibility:
Eligibility and Selection Procedure for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in The Business School - University of Jammu

The Candidates must hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA ( 40% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes as per the norms of the University of Jammu) in any discipline from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent examination with 50% marks.

 

Note: The candidates who have appeared or are appearing in the final year Bachelor's Degree Examination in April/May2009 or as the case may be can also apply provisionally. However, such candidates shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and passed their Bachelor's Degree Examination with the requisite percentage of marks by the date as may be fixed by the Universityof Jammu.

How To Apply:
Application Procedure for Master of Business Administration (MBA) in The Business School - University of Jammu

In addition to the CAT Forms which have to be filled in by the candidates, the candidates desirous of

seeking admission to the MBA Programme in The Business School and the Off Site Campuses of the University of Jammu shall also have to apply separately on the Application Form for the MBA Programme of the University of Jammu which can be downloaded from the School www.iammubusinessschool.in The form complete in all respects should be accompanied by a Bank Draft of Rs. 1000/- (One thousand only) drawn In favour of Director, The Business School, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu and which has to be submitted in The Business School, University of Jammu, Jammu from August 11,2008 through November 10,2008.

 

SEATS: 67% of the total number of seats shall be filled in from the Open Merit while the rest of the 33% seats shall be filled In from the Reserved Categories or as the case may be as per the Norms of the University of Jammu. Besides, there is also a provision of Payment Seats in The Business School which shall be supernumerary to the total number of seats for the Course and which shall be filled in as per merit as per the University norms. The total number of seats for the Course shall be the one as may be decided / allocated by the AICTE for the Academic Session 2009-10 and/or as decided by the University of Jammu.

Closing Date:
10 Nov 2008
Comments:

Last Date of Receipt of MBA Admission Forms for TBSI off Site Campuses at The Business School, University of Jammu complete in all respects Nov. 10, 2008

 

To more Information about this course click here

Related Web Pages

ADMISSION ALERTSENTRANCE EXAM ALERTSJEE MAIN 2016JEE ADVANCED 2016GATE 2016XAT 2016JAM 2016AICTE CMAT 2016LSAT 2016UPESEAT 2016ULSAT 2016NID DAT 2016NIFT Test 2016IIFT MBA (IB) 2016NCAT 2016DEET 2016AILET 2016DNB CET SS 2016NCHM JEE 2016NMAT 2016CEED 2016AFCAT-1-2016, X-GMAT 2016NUPGET 2016IGNOU, OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016, UPCMET 2016UPESDAT 2016VITEEE 2016VTUEEE 2016V-SAT 2016DURCET 2016CBSE AIPMT 2016COMEDK PGET 2016IIT HSEE 2016,GITAM GAT 2016KEE 2016UPES MET 2016KIITEE 2016AIMA UGAT 2016GPAT 2016UPSC NDA 2016BLDEU PGET 2016AIPGMEE 2016,MU OET 2016SRMJEEE 2016KEAM (KERALA) 2016APIIT NAT 2016UPSC CDS 2016JEST 2016XLRI RAPT 2016MICAT 2016KARNATAKA PG CET 2016PIMS AICET PG 2016TIFR GS 2016NEST 2016AIMA MAT MAY 2016BITSAT 2016, JNU CBEE 2016, JNUEE 2016, ODISHA JEE 2016, IPU CET 2016, COMEDK UGET 2016, TANCET 2016, JIPMER MBBS 2016, AP EAMCET 2016, CUSAT CAT 2016, SIU SET 2016, AIIMS (MBBS) 2016CSIR UGC (NET) 2016CPMEE (UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016, AIPVT 2016AU CRET 2016UPSC Geo-scientist 2016, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2016, TISSNET 2016MHT CET 2016CBSE UGC NET 2016, DAVV CET 2016, KMAT 2016, DU SET 2016, NIPER JEE 2016, CPMT UP 2016, DNB CET JULY 2016, SIU PET 2016, IISER BS-MS 2016, JOINT CSIR UGC TEST 2016, SLIET SET 2016, NMIMS NPAT 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016, PIMS AICET UG 2016, SAAT 2016, NATA 2016, BHU PET 2016, NMET 2016, TNSET 2016, MP DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT COURSES, BIOTECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, FASHION DESIGNING, MASS MEDIA, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, LAW, DISTANCE LEARNING, MEDICAL, STUDY ABROAD, AMITY UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, I P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS, SCHOLARSHIPS, SMU, MANIPAL, RGTU, JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS, MGIMS WARDHA, NIRD, JNU, HPU, SCDL, IIFT, GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR, ICFAI, DEHRADUN, CMC, VELLORE, DELHI UNIVERSITY, BHU UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI GURGAONIRMA, RGPV, AFMC, CTET 2016, UTU UNIVERSITY