Completion and submission of application form Completed application forms must reach NIMCJ by 27/09/07 for the Academic Year 2007-08. The application will not be considered unless all materials are handwritten, signed and & dated by student. Applications that the following material must be submitted with application:
1. Completed application form
2. Supporting materials (if any) such as writing samples (published/unpublished), record of achievements, etc.
3. Attested copy of official transcripts of academic records.
4. An essay describing the applicant's reasons for wanting to pursue a career in journalism, and what the applicant hopes to achieve in this career (not more than 250 words).
5. An essay on a recent event that received major national or international attention, and the applicant's personal views on it (not more than 250 words).
6. Rs. 500 admission-processing fee by nationalized bank's draft payable at Ahmedabad (non refundable).
Applications must be sent to:
National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism
401, SHAPATH- I, OPP. RAJPATH CLUB, S.G. HIGH WAY, BODAKDEV, AHMEDABAD 380015
PH: (079) 65120097 E:-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Application Form