Candidates can apply online at http://rgipt.assoftwaregroup.com/admission
1. Before filling up the online application form please carefully read information available on RGIPT’s website www.rgipt.ac.in (Under Courses) and Keep your DEMAND DRAFT FOR Rs.1000 READY. (Please mention Name, Application No. and Course Applied for on the back of the draft)
2. All communication to the candidate will be to his e-mail address. Therefore please take utmost care in filling up your e-mail address.
3. Once the online form is completed and submitted/ saved, the Application No will be automatically generated and displayed in “Application Receipt” page. Take print of the Application Receipt.
4. Send the “Application Receipt” along with copies of documents listed as Sl. No.7 below to the following address. You may contact for any queries:
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
9th Floor, C/o Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited,
Phone No.: 0120-2474987, 0120-2474919 (Timings 10.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
5. Incomplete application or “Application Receipt” received without relevant documents/ Demand Draft shall be rejected.
6. Application Fee of Rs.1000 is not refundable.
7. Documents to be enclosed with “Application Receipt”
a) Demand draft (in original) for Rs.1000 in favor of “Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology” payable at New Delhi (Write Application No. and Name on the backside of the Demand Draft).
b) Admit Card and Score Card of CAT/ JMET/ GMAT (Score Card for GMAT).
c) Class 10th and 12th Certificates & Mark sheets.
d) Copies of First, Second, Third and Fourth year’s mark sheets & Degree (Fourth year’s if available).
e) Work Experience Certificate (If any).
f) Valid Caste certificate as per Central List for OBC, SC, ST category.
g) In respect of OBC Category Non Creamy Layer Certificate and a Self Declaration (To be signed by candidate). Click the following link to download the certificate format www.rgipt.ac.in).
h) Valid certificate for physically handicapped category.
i) Stamp size Photo – 1 No to be affixed on Application Receipt.