1. Maximum age limit is 21 years
2. Pass in Class 10 with minimum aggregate 60% (50% for SC/ST) counting all required subjects
3. Pass in Class 12/Equivalent Qualifying Examination (QE) and with minimum aggregate 60% (50% for SC/ST) counting all required subjects.
4. For BBA Programme, the candidate must have passed in English in Class 12/QE
5. For BCA programme, the candidate must have passed in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Practices or Equivalent as one of the subjects in class 12 or Equivalent QE
6. For B.Sc.(Animation & Multimedia), where candidates are largely selected on the basis of creativity aptitude, pass in Class 10 and 12/QE is required with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) in all required subjects.
Selection Procedure: Admission to the courses will be only on merit determined by the aggregate percentage marks obtained in the required subjects in Class 12/QE. Counselling will be held at the Institute Campus, which is the applicant’s choice for “Place for Study”.
For B.Sc.(A&M) : Admission to the course will be on the basis of merit rank & the performance in the Creativity Aptitude Test to be held at Noida and Jaipur Campuses only, viz. at the choice of “Place for Study”.
Candidates who have appeared for Class 12/QE in 2013 can also apply. They must produce Marksheet of QE at the time of Counselling, along with other documents.
The three forms in a set have the same unique form number. They are meant for the sole use of ONE candidate and are not transferable under any conditions. When receiving your Brochure you are advised to check that the two forms with your Brochure have the same form number. If more than one candidate submits forms from the same set having the same number, all applications with this number will be cancelled