Maulana Azad Education Foundation
Maulana Azad national Scholarship for Girls
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Girls 2014, Maulana Azad Education Foundation, Scholarships in India
MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR MERITORIOUS GIRL STUDENTS BELONGING TO MINORITIES
Maulana Azad Education Foundation was established on the occasion of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s birth centenary. The Foundation was registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860, on 6th July, 1989. The Foundation is a voluntary non-political, non-profit marking social service organization established to promote education amongst the educationally backward sections of the society. It is funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. The Hon’ble Minister of Minority Affairs is its Ex-officio President. The aim of the Foundation is to formulate and implement educational schemes and plans for the benefit of the educationally backward minorities in particular and weaker sections in general.
Title of Scheme: Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme for Girls belonging to Minorities
Objective of The Scheme: To recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to National Minorities who can not continue their education without financial support
Purpose of Scholarship: Scholarship will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course & payment of Boarding/ Lodging charges.
1. Application can be downloaded from the www.maef.nic.in Photocopy of the application form can be used freely. No fee / any other amount is to be paid for application.
2. Application form can be sent by the student directly to the Foundation by post or can be submitted by hand from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 pm on all working days in the office of the Foundation.
3. No charges / fee is to be paid to any one for any services.
4. Sanction letter / cheque for scholarship will sent by Regd Post directly to the address of successful candidate on completion of prescribed papers/formalities.
5. For any query / information, only Secretary, MAEF should be contacted directly
Eligibility Criterion / Who Can Apply
- Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities, (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis) can apply :
- Should have secured not less than 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certificate examination (Class xth) conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education. The List of 33 recognized Boards/Councils is given in Annexure-III. This is only qualifying percentage for applying and does not guarantee grant of scholarship which is given to the top eligible applicant based on the quota fixed for the concerned state from amongst the eligible application received from the state.
- Family income of the student from all sources should be less than Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only) in the preceding financial year:
* In case of salaried class, the student must indicate the designation, pay-scale, basic pay and other allowances along with total gross & take home emoluments of the parent/ guardian. A mere statement saying “Service” will not be acceptable. The student must attach a Salary Certificate or Pension Certificate (in case of retired persons), duly authenticated by controlling authority, of her parent/guardian along with the application.
* In case of agriculture/horticulture etc., the students has to mention total land holding with details of irrigated and non-irrigated and other landed property owned by her family along with total income of the family. These details will also be mentioned in the affidavit of the parent/guardian (Annexure-II) as well as in the certificate from Revenue authority.
* In case of business class, the student must categorically state the name & type of the business along with the total turn over and the total income of family. The same details will also be stated in the Affidavit (Annexure-II) from her parent / guardian.
* Income form all other sources must also be mentioned, specially if mother is also employed.
* It must be noted that all income certificate and statements made by the students in the application is subject to further verification of Maulana Azad Education Foundation. In case of any deliberate discrepancy/concealment of facts, the MAEF may cancel/ recover the scholarship granted/released as well as initiate necessary action as per law.
* The income certificate / affidavit (Annexure-II) must be from the parents/guardian’s side and should have been issued from the respective home station. The income certificate issued or affidavit made from the place where the student is studying, as against the home station, will NOT be acceptable (in case of photocopy, it should be attested by Gazetted Officer or Head of Institution).
- Should have Confirmed admission in class-XI. Admission Slip issued by the college/ school where the student is presently studying and verification of the principal (Annexure-I), in the prescribed proforma must be sent with the application.
- The University/College/Institute offering admission should be recognized by the Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.
- It is one time scholarship, and no claim as permanent beneficiary will be entertained. Student once selected for scholarship can not avail the same again.
- A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for this Scholarship.
- The last date for receipt of application in the office of the Maulana Azad Education Foundation is September 30th which must be adhered to. The application of the scholarship received after 30th September, will not be entertained under any circumstances. MAEF will not be responsible for postal delay in the matter.
- The amount of Scholarship will be Rs 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs 6,000/- each. The first installment will be released after sanction of scholarship and the second installment will be released when the student will submit proof of passing class XIth, and admonition to Class XIIth in the office of the Foundation.
- The scholarship is given to student passing Xth exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when result of Xth exam is declared. Applications received in subsequent years will not be entertained.
Please visit http://www.maef.nic.in
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI