AIIMS PG Entrance Exam January 2014 MD MS MCh MDS MHA
||10 Nov 2013
||15 Oct 2013
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, Website www.aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences: PG/Post Doctoral Entrance 2014Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for entrance test to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on 15 th October, 2013 for admission to various PG/Post Doctoral Courses (MD/MS/M.Ch/MDS/DM/MHA/Ph.D) for January 2014 session.
A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI
The candidate who are likely to complete 3 years requisite tenure and degree by 30th January, 2014 may also apply. However, the candidates who complete their 3 years requisite tenure after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
1. The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
1. A degree of Master of Sciences or Master's degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master's Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
2. MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations
1. A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th January, 2014. The candidate who complete their internship after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
|How To Apply:
The prospectus is available on the website www.aiimsexams.org and must be read by the applicants before applying. The cost of online Application-cum-Examination fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
A candidate can submit application only On-Line through Internet. Visit www.aiimsexams.org read the prospectus and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (down loaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable to the Bank by the candidate.
1) Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form to the Examination Hall on the day of Examination and Deposit the same with Invigilator at the time of attendance.
2) Candidates are NOT required to send any documents, including Registration slip to AIIMS.
More Details can be available from the institute website.
Address: All India Instituite of Medical Science
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Phone: 011-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax: 011-26588663, 26588641Website: www.aiimsexams.org
Last Date for submission of On-line applications and closing of Registration: 15.10.2013 (up to 5:00 PM)
MD/MS/M.Ch/MDS entrance test: 10.11.2013
DM/M.Ch/MHA entrance test: 05.12.2013Ph.D entrance test: 19.01.2014
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI