A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI
The candidate who are likely to complete 3 years requisite tenure and degree by 30th January, 2014 may also apply. However, the candidates who complete their 3 years requisite tenure after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
1. The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
1. A degree of Master of Sciences or Master's degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master's Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
2. MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations
1. A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th January, 2014. The candidate who complete their internship after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.