1. Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
2. Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website website. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of e are available on website.
3. Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
4. The candidate is NOT required to submit printout of the Confirmation Page to the CBSE.
WITHOUT LATE FEE LATE FEE
FOR GENERAL/OBC Rs.1200/- Rs.2400/- (Rs.1200+Rs.1200)
FOR SC/ST/PH Rs.650/- Rs.1850/-
MODE OF FEE SUBMISION
1. Candidates may remit the examination fee in the following manner:
i. Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India.
ii. Through e-challan by depositing fee in any of the branch of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India. The challan may be generated after filing form on AIPMT website.
iii. Service tax is to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
2. Candidate may keep the copy of the e-challan (candidate’s copy) with him/her as prof/record of remittance of e in case of payment through e-challan and transaction slip as proof of payment in case of payment through Debit/ Credit card.
3. No fee will be accepted by the Board in any other mode i.e. Demand Draft/Cheque/Cash/IPO/Money Order etc.
4. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by the Board under any circumstances however; there is a provision for Auto refund of duplicate/excess payment.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO APPLY ONLINE:
Step 1: Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibilty.
Step 2: Read the instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression and self-declaration in the case of candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana in JPG format only.
Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression and self- declaration (self declaration is required in the case of candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana.
Step 4: Pay Examination Fe by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan.
Step 5: Download the Confirmation Page and keep the same in safe custody along with proof of remittance of fees for future reference and records.
NOTE: While submitting the online application form, the candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one mobile no. and one e-mail ID are valid for one application) as al information/ communication will be sent by CBSE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
PARTICIPATING STATE GOVERNMENTS, UNIVERSITIES, INSTITUTIONS VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE AL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL, PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST 2015 FOR USING ITS MERIT LIST FOR ADMISION IN THE MEDICAL COLEGES/DENTAL COLEGES AGAINST SEATS UNDER THEIR CONTROL. (For Seats other than 15% Al India Quota)
1. Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana
2. Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
3. Directorate of Medical Education, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
4. Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
5. Dept. Of Health & Family Welfare, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
6. Medical Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
7. Health & Family Welfare Dept., Meghalaya
8. Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
9. Department of Medical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan
10. Govt. Medical College & Hospital, UT Govt. of Chandigarh (UT)
11. Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
12. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
13. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (UP)
14. Hamdard University, New Delhi
Successful candidates in AIPMT-2015 seeking admision in seats under the control of the above State/University/Institution other than 15% Al India Quota are advised to visit their websites and contact respective authorities of State/University/Institution concerned in advance for eligibility criteria and other details for counseling and admision
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISION IN MEDICAL, DENTAL COLLEGES
1. An Al India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to seats under 15% Al India Quota from the said list only by following their Existing Reservation Policies.
2. Admision to MBBS/BDS courses in the seats under the control of participating States/Universites/Institutions shall be based on marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre- Dental Entrance Test and other criteria decided by them.
3. Al other existing eligibility criteria for admision to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the participating State/University/Institution Concerned.
Ø The entire application process of AIPMT-2015 is online, including uploading of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, self declaration in case of candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir
and Telangana etc. Therefore, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED TO SEND any document(s) to AIPMT Unit through Post/By Hand.
Ø Candidates if need be, may take the assistance of Facilitation Centers for submission of application form free of cost during working hours. List of facilitation centers is available in the Information Bulletin of AIPMT-2015 which is available on website
ADDRES & CONTACT DETAILS
The Assistant Secretary (Exam.)
Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre
Preet Vihar, Delhi-10 092
Phone No. – 01-2509256-59, 2019683, 2521081
Fax No. – 01-2509251