4. Mode of Sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form:
A. The Information Bulletin and Application Form can be obtained by post from Controller of Examination, Veterinary Council of India, 'A' Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 by sending a demand draft for Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC Category and Rs. 850/- for SC/ST category (including/examination fee, processing and other charges) in favour of "Veterinary Council of India-Examination Fund" payable at New Delhi on any Scheduled Bank. While requesting for Information Bulletin and Application Form by post, the candidates should send:
(i) Demand Draft for Rs. 1600/- for General/OBC Category and Rs. 850/-for SC/ST rategory. Cash/Money order/Indian Postal Order/Cheque or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted. Demand Draft issued prior to the date of advertisement will not be accepted.
(ii) Two plain paper slips with name and complete address (in CAPITAL LETTERS) with PIN-code.
(B) The Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained by hand from the office of the following Registrars of State Veterinary Councils on payment of Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC Category and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST category through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Veterinary Council of India Examination Fund" payable at New Delhi on any Scheduled Bank:
(a) Andaman & Nicobar UT Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services, Haddo, Port Blair-744102.
(b) Nagaland State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Veterinary & A. H., Kohima-797001.
(c) Tripura Veterinary Council, Veterinary Complex, Astabal, Agartala-799005.
(d) Manipur Veterinary Council, Sanjenthong, lmphal-795001.
(e) Mizoram State Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Aizawl-796001, Mizoram.
(f) Arunachal Pradesh Veterinary Council, Directorate of Animal Husbandry, Nirjuli-791109.
(g) Sikkim State Veterinary Council, Department of Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Krishi Bhawan, Tadong, Sikkim-737102.
(h) Tamil Nadu Veterinary Council, No. 2, Pasumpan Muthuramalingam Salai,
Nandanam, Chennai-600035, Tamil Nadu, (i) Kerala State Veterinary Council, Peroorkada PO, Thiruvananthapurarn-
(C) The Information Bulletin and Application Form can also be obtained by hand against cash payment from the branches of Vijaya Bank (Rs. 1500/-in case of General/OBC Category and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST Category). The list of Vijaya Bank Branches are as under:-
1. Vijaya Bank, 3rd Floor, Babukhan Estate, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-500001.
2. Vijaya Bank, D.No.145/146, S.V. Plaza, T.P. Area, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
3. Vijaya Bank, Satkar Shopping Arcade, Fraser Road, Patna-800001, Bihar.
4. Vijaya Bank, LIC Building, Sector-17B, Chandigarh-160017, Punjab.
5. Vijaya Bank, Medina Manzil, Jail Road, Kutchery Chowk, Raipur-492001, Chhattisgarh.
6. Vijaya Bank, Barakhamba Road, No. 17, Vijaya Building, New Delhi-110001.
7. Vijaya Bank, Ansal Chamber-ll, 6, Africa Avenue, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi- 110066.
8. Vijaya Bank, Plot No. 5, No. 1, Savitri Plaza, I.P. Extension LSC-2,
9. Patparganj, Delhi-110092.
10. Vijaya Bank, Plot No. 1, C.U. Block, Vikas Surya Plaza, Local Shopping Centre, Pitampura, New Delhi-110034.
11. Vijaya Bank, Hotel Siddartha Building, H B Road, Fancy Bazar, Guwahati-781001.
12. Vijaya Bank, First Floor, Kamdhenu Complex, Panjarapole, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad-380015.
13. Vijaya Bank, No. 2, Mall Road, Shimla-171001, Himachal Pradesh.
14. Vijaya Bank, No. 55, Baralal Street, Upper Bazar, Ranchi-834001, Jharkhand.
15. Vijaya Bank, Public Utility Building, Mayo Hall, M.G. Road, Bangalore-560001, Karnataka.
16. Vijaya Bank, #504, Vijayanagar, 1st Stage, Vijayanagar, Mysore-570017, Karnataka.
17. Vijaya Bank, Swastik Centre, MG Road, Trivandrum-695001, Kerala.
18. Vijaya Bank, Chamber of Com. Bidg, Kotukulam Road, Mattancherrfc Kochi-682002, Kerala.
19. Vijaya Bank, Pramod Building, Cherutty Road, Calicut-673001, Kerala.
20. Vijaya Bank, 111, Laxmi Niwas, Sindhi Colony, Berasia Road, Bhopal- 462001, Madhya Pradesh.
21. Vijaya Bank, No. 93-94, Central Avenue Road, Gandhi Bagh, Nagpur-440018, Maharashtra.
22. Vijaya Bank, Excelsior Building, Wallace Street, Fort, Mumbai-400001, Maharashtra.
23. Vijaya Bank, No. 148, Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751009, Orissa.
24. Vijaya Bank, Upasana Tower, C-98, Ground Floor, Subhash Marg, Ahinsa Circle, C Scheme, Jaipur 302001, Rajasthan.
25. Vijaya Bank, Near Minerva Complex, Station Road, Jodhpur - 342001, Rajasthan.
26. Vijaya Bank, City Palace, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan.
27. Vijaya Bank, Ram Building, 145, Trichy Road, Namakkal-637002, Tamil Nadu.
28. Vijaya Bank, 1/1, Viswanath Puram Main Road, Rangarajpuram, Chennai - 600024, Tamil Nadu.
29. Vijaya Bank, 31/49, MG Marg, Mayfair Building, Hazratganj, Lucknow-226001, UP.
30. Vijaya Bank, Heera Sons House, 74/276, Haisley Road, Kanpur- 208001, Uttar Pradesh.
31. Vijaya Bank, No. 48/141 /A, 1st Floor, Misir Pokhra, Luxa Road, Varanasi -221001, Uttar Pradesh.
32. Vijaya Bank, No. 6, Mahant Laxmandas Road, Dehradun-284001, Uttaranchal.
33. Vijaya Bank, Hotel Woodlands Building, Bara Bazar, Mall Road, Nainital-263001, Uttaranchal.
34. Vijaya Bank, 1/2 Old Court House, Brabourne Road, Kolkata-700001, West Bengal.
NOTE: The Council shall not be responsible for any delay, or non-receipt of Information Bulletin and Application Form, due to postal lapses or wrong/incomplete address informed by the candidate.
B. Date of Sale of Information Bulletin and Application Form by Hand/Post: 6th January. 2014 to 12th February. 2014.
Sale counter of bank/counters other than the office of Veterinary Council of India will not send the Information Bulletin by post. Hence, no request should be made to the bank/other counters for sending the Information Bulletin and Application Form by post.
The specified branches of Vijaya Bank and the State Veterinary Councils shall not be responsible for any consequences that may arise due to nonavailability of forms from Bank/aforesaid designated centres. In case, copies of Application Forms are sold out before the last date at any of the branches and the same are not available with Vijaya Bank/Designated centres of Council, the candidate should get the same from the office of the Veterinary Council of India, "A" Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-66 by sending Demand Draft as stated at SI. No. 6 - (A).The request along with Demand Draft should reach office of Council on or before 12th February, 2014.
No correspondence regarding purchase of Information Bulletin and Application Form will be entertained after closing date of sale. General/OBC Category candidates applying on Forms meant for SC/ST category shall be rejected.
C. LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Application Form duly filled and signed by the candidate should reach the office of the Council latest by 18fh February, 2014 (5.00 RM). Application Form should be submitted through Speed/Registered Post only.
Forms received after the last date shall not be considered.Note: For Applications posted from the remote areas viz. Mizoram, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, LahauJ and Spiti Districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba District of Himachat Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, the last date of receipt shall be 5th March, 2014.