(MBBS) Candidate to be eligible for admission should meet the following requirements:
· He/She should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st Dec., in the year of admission.
· Should have passed Senior School Certificate examination (10+2) of the Board of School Education Haryana or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% (40% for SC/ST students) marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination provided that the candidate must have passed in at least five subjects/papers.
· The candidate must secure not less than 50% marks (40% for SC/ST students) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the competitive entrance examination and be placed in the merit list.
· No student having compartment in any subject of 10+2 Annual Examination of the year of admission is eligible to be considered even if he/she clear/passes the compartment in the subsequent supplementary examination and the admission is delayed for one reason or the other.
Note: Diplomas in Pharmacy and Dressor’s courses are not equivalent to 10+2 Examination for the purpose of admission to MBBS / BDS courses as per rules of M. D. University, Rohtak and Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana.
(BDS) The candidate must fulfill the following minimum requirements to appear in the Entrance Test:
1. He/She shall attain the age of 17 years or more on December31 of the year of admission. Note: The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary/ its Equivalent Certificate.
2. The candidate must have passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) of The Board of School Education, Haryana or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least 50% marks in English and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together. Provided that the candidate has also secured minimum pass marks in the five subjects separately.
3. The candidate must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of the Entrance Test conducted by the Association of Self Financing Medical Colleges of Haryana by securing not less than 50% marks.
· Candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Medical Board constituted/approved by The Principal, M.M. College of Dental Sciences & Research. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. The candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date shall forfeit his/her claim for admission as well as placement in the waiting list.
· No candidate having compartment in any subject of 10+2 Annual Examination of the year of admission, is eligible to be considered for admission even if such a candidate clears the compartment in the subsequent supplementary examination before the admission for one reason or the other.