||31 May 2009
||18 Apr 2009
Diploma Entrance Test-2009
For Admission to 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/Beauty Culture, Lateral Admission to 3rd Semester Engineering/Technology and 1st Semester Non-Engineering Diploma Courses In Hotel Management and Catering Technology/Modern Office Management/Pharmacy
The Diploma Entrance for the year 2009-10 for admission into 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/Beauty Culture / Lateral Admission of the State Candidates into 3rd Semester Diploma courses ana 1 st semester/year Non-Engineering Diploma Courses in MOM/HMC&T/Pharmacy will be conducted on 31.05.2009 (Sunday) throughout the State.
F For Admission to 1st Semester Diploma Courses in Engineering/Technology/ Beauty
Culture and Lateral Admission To 3b0 Semester Engineering/Technology).
1. For admission to the 1st Semester: Pass or appearing in Class 10th Examination of Board of Secondary Education, Orissa or any examination equivalent thereto. However, the candidates are required to produce their original pass certificate along with original mark sheet of Class 10th examination during counseling. Candidate should secure pass mark in Mathematics & Science separately to be eligible for admission. Other relevant certificates in support of their claim under any category shall be produced at the time of counseling as per the Information Brochure,
2. For admission into 3rd semester under Lateral Admission (10% supernumerary seats): Passed two year trade from ITI in akin trades(passed 10th standard at the time of application for admission to Diploma courses under Lateral Entry) or passed +2 Vocational Courses (Not +2 Science, Arts or Commerce) in akin trades, as mentioned below & regarding Centre of Excellence(CoE) trades, the candidate should have passed and successfully completed two years course which includes one year BBBT, 06 months Advanced Module & 06 months Specialized Module, with at least 60% marks for all these three courses. Two year ITI Trades: Surveyor, Draughtsman(Civil), Electrician, Wireman(10th Pass), Electrical Sector Trade, Machinist, Fitter, Turner, Machinist(Grinder), Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Draughtsman(Mechanical), Tool & Die Maker(Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures), Painter(General), Production & Manufacturing, Fabrication(Fitting & Welding), Process Plant Maintenance, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic(R&TV), Mechaniccum-Operator(Electronics Communication System), IT&ESM, Instrument (Mechanic), Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Automobile Sector Trade, I Mechanic Computer Hardware, COPA(+2 as entry level qualification). +2 Vocational Trades: Building & Maintenance, Maintenance & Repair of Electrical Domestic Appliances, Farm Mechanic, Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Firm Machinery, Repair and maintenance of Radio & TV Receivers/ Audio Visual Technician, Computer Application/Computer Technique.
3. Age: 14 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2009. Upper age limit relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST. For Mining/Drilling Engineering the lower age limit is 16 years.
4. Reservation: Reservation to different categories as per norms specified by Government of Orissa will be applicable for Orissa State candidates only.
5. Outside State Candidates: Out side State candidates are also eligible to appear the Diploma Entrance Test for admission into 1st Semester of 3 year Diploma Engineering Courses. However a separate merit list will be drawn for outside State candidates, and they will be considered for admission only after entire merit list of Orissa State candidates of all categories is completely exhausted.
6. Outside State Candidates are not eligible for Lateral admission into 3rd Semester.
F For Admission Into Non-Engineering Diploma Courses:- (Modern Office Management/Hotel Management and Catering Technology/Pharmacy) In Women's
1. Entry Qualification: - Passed in 10+2 Examination from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa or its equivalent examinations in Arts/Science/Commerce for Admission into Modern Office Management (MOM)/Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMC&T) in 03 years Diploma Level Courses and passed 10+2 Science Examination from CHSE, Orissa or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics in 2 years Diploma Level Course in Pharmacy.!
2. Age: 16 years to 25 years as on 01.07.2009. Upper age limit relaxed by 3 years for SC/ST
3. Reservation: Reservation to different categories as per norms specified by Government of Orissa will be applicable.
4. Seats remaining vacant in MOM & HMC&T courses after exhausting the entire merit list of Women Candidates shall be filled up by general merit list of Male candidates.
|How To Apply:
Application form along with Information Brochure can be obtained on payment of Rs. 300/-(Rupees Three hundred) only at the Sale Counters throughout Orissa as listed below. Application form can also be obtained by Registered Post from the Principal, Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering, Cuttack-753007 for Engineering Branches and Principal, Women's Polytechnic, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751016 for Non-Engineering Branches for which candidates have to send a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 350/-(Rupees three hundred fifty) only drawn in favour of Principal, Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering, Cuttack-753007 payable at Cuttack/ Principal, Women's Polytechnic, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751016 payable at Bhubaneswar (as applicable).
The filled in Application Form may be submitted at any of the Sale Counters in person or to the Principal, Uma Charan Pattnaik Engineering School, Berhampur-760010 by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach on or before 20.4.2009.
Last date for Sale of Application Form: 18.04.2009
Last date of receipt of filled in Application forms at different sale counters / UCPES, Berhampur: 20.04.2009
Diploma Entrance Test
For 1st Semester: 31.05.2009 ()
For 3rd Semester (Lateral Entry): 31.05.2009 ()
For Non-Engineering Diploma Courses: 31.05.2009 ()
Sale Counter:-1) BOSE,Cuttack, 2) UCPES, Berhampur, 3) W.P., Berhampur, 4) JES,Jharsuguda, 5) UGIE,Rourkela, 6) SKDAV, Rourkela, 7) PSE&T, Mandiakudar, Rourkela, 8) OSME, Keonjhar, 9) W.P., Dhenkanal, 10) IGIT, Sarang (Dist-Dhenkanal), 11) OIET, Dhenkanal, 12) ITT., Choudwar, 13) W.P., Bhubaneswar, 14) UGMIT, Rayagada, 15) BSE&T, Barapada (Bhadrak), 16) KIMET, Chhendipada (Dist. Angul), 17) PKAIET, Baragarh, 18) BDSE, Brajarajnagar (Dist. Jharsuguda), 19) RIT, Kalunga (Rourkela), 20) SES, Kirei (Dist. Sundargarh), 21) SMIT, Ankuspur Berhampur, 22) IEM, Jeypore, 23) JSE&T, Jeypore, 24) HIIT, Jeypore, 25) BPIT, Phulbani, 26) MSE, Baripada, 27) BSE, Balasore, 28) SITE, Bolangir, 29) DRIEMS Tangi(Cuttack), 30) SCITM, Semiliguda, 31) DIP, Athagarh, 32) MIMTS,Nuapada, 33)B.P.,Retang(BBSR), 34)ISE,Retang,BBSR, 35)PMIT,Talcher, 36) GSE, Purusottampur, Berhampur, 37)BSE&T,Berhampur, 38) KIT, Berhampur, 39) AITE, Gopalpur,Berhampur,40)GTS,Narsinghpur(Cuttack),41)SRP,Nachhipur(Phulnakhara),42)SriPoly. Komond(Nayagarh),43)PSIE&T,Karanda(Dhenkanal),44)KSE,Bhawanipatna,45)SVSE&T,Madanpur(Khurda),46)GIET,Andharua(BBSR),47)PES,Baliguali(Puri),48)SIET,Ektaguda(Koraput), 49)MITS,Polytech., Bhujabala (Rayagada), 50) AIE&T,Sundergram(Phulnakhara), 51) NIT,Chandaka, BBSR, 52) K.P., BBSR, 53) N.P., BBSR, 54) KES, BBSR, 55) CVR Poly, BBSR, 56) KSE, BBSR, and Government ITIs at 57) Cuttack, 58) Bhawanipatna, 59) Hirakud, 60) Phulbani, 61) Puri , 62) Barbil, 63) Rourkela, 64) GITI, Ambaguda, 65) Balasore, 66) TTI, Takatpur, 67) Bolangir, 68)Berhampur, 69) ITI(W), Chhatrapur,70) ITI(W), Bargarh, 71) PCITI(W), Baripada,72) ITI(W), Umerkote, 73) ITI, Khariar Road, 74) ITI(W), Boudh, 75 ITI(W), Anandapur, 76) ITI, Malkanagiri, 77) S.C.ITC, Dasapalla, 78) DRIET, Sheikh-Patna, Jagatsinghpur,79) Ram Baba ITC, Raghunathpur, Jagatsinghpur,80) Pattamundai ITC, Pattamundai, 81) P.N.S.ITC, Marshaghai, 82) Sri Ganesh ITC, Siteleswar, Jajpur Town, 83) Collectorate, Subarnpur on payment of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred) only in cash at their counter.
To know more Information about this course click here