Foreign Medical Graduates Exam FMGE Screening Test, December 2018, NBE New Delhi
||14 Dec 2018
||06 Nov 2018
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATIONS (NBE)
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road) New Delhi-110029
Candidate Helpline: 18002667075/1800111700 (Toll Free)
(Monday to Saturday: 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
Email: email@example.com Website: www.nbe.edu.in
NBE FMGE Screening Test 2018 - National Board of Examinations invites applications for NBE FMGE Screening Test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualifications December 2018.
The FMGE-Screening Test has been introduced through Screening Test Regulations 2002. As per the regulations, “An Indian citizen/Overseas citizen of India possessing a primary medical qualification awarded by any medical institution outside India who is desirous of getting provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council on or after 15.03.2002 shall have to qualify the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE)/Screening test.
· National Board of Examinations shall conduct next FMGE on 14th December, 2018 on computer based platform at various test centres across the country.
· Please refer to the information bulletin at the NBE website (16th October, 2018 onwards) for eligibility criteria, fee structure, course curriculum, scheme of examination and other details.
· Application form for GMGE December, 2018 can be submitted only online at www.nbe.edu.in from 16th October, 2018 to 6th November, 2018.
The Applicant must meet/fulfill the following criteria:
2.1. He / She is a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
2.2. The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
2.3. Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before 30th November 2018. It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification/posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut-off date. In the event of the date of issue of result/proof of primary medical qualification being after the prescribed cut-off date, the application form shall be rejected and candidate declared as ineligible.
2.4. Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
2.5. Applicants/Candidates may also refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India. The same may be referred to at www.mciindia.org or obtained from Secretary, Medical Council of India, Sector-8 Pocket-14, Dwarka, New Delhi. Telephone: 25367033, 25367035, Fax: 25367024.
Amount FMGE: Rs. 5500/-
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that this is a composite fee (as above) inclusive of fees for the examination and information bulletin. Information Bulletin shall also be available at website for reference.
How to Pay:
· The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
· Candidates remaining absent from the examination will forfeit their examination fee. Candidates are advised to read the rule position carefully and satisfy the terms and conditions for fulfillment of eligibility criteria before proceeding for payment of fees.
· FEES SHALL NEITHER BE REFUNDED NOR CARRIED FORWARD IF THE APPLICATION FOR FMGE IS REJECTED/CANDIDATURE IS FOUND TO BE INELIGIBLE
Test Centres: The list of tentative cities where FMGE 2018 shall be conducted is as follows:
Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi/New Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mohali/Chandigharh, Mumbai, Nagpur, Noida, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Shillong, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Visakhapatnam.
|How To Apply:
How to Apply:
· The online submission of application form for FMGE is available on www.nbe.edu.in from 16th October - 6th November 2018.
· Online submission of application form begins on 16th October 2018 from 07:00 PM onwards. The last date for submission of application form is 6th November 2018 (11:55 PM)
· Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
· Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given before proceeding to fill up the online application. (a) At the end online submission of application form, the candidate will get a computer generated acknowledgment. This acknowledgment shall also be sent at the registered e-mail ID of the candidate.All fields marked * in the online application form are mandatory.
· Applications of the candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered and the candidates may be further debarred from appearing in any future examinations
· Candidates must preserve a hard copy of application form for future reference.
Steps in online submission of application form:
The following sequence shall be observed while filing the online application form:
a) Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
b) User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
c) Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
d) Choose your Test City.
e) Submission of fees.
f) Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
Online submission of application form: 16th October - 6th November 2018
Examination Date: 14th December 2018
Declaration of Results by: 15th January 2019
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI