N-MET 2017, NALSAR Management Entrance Test 2017
||20 Feb 2017
||31 Jan 2017
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
(040)-23498408, 09, +91-9937017378, +91-9640158883, +91-8106745488
NALSAR Management Entrance Test (N-MET 2017) dates has been announced by NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad. The N-MET will be held on Monday, February 20, 2017. N-MET is conducted for taking admission to for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Centre for Management Studies (CMS) for the academic session 2017-19.
Graduates of any discipline with atleast 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university with valid CAT-2015 / XAT-2016 / CMAT-2015 / GMAT / GRE scores can apply. Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
” In case of GMAT / GRE the candidate should not have taken the test before July, 2013 “
Candidates without above mentioned test scores or who have not registered for above mentioned tests are eligible to apply for NALSAR MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST (N-MET 2016)
Those applying under Industry Sponsored category must enclose work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement Form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
Those applying under Foreign National category must hold a foreign passport. A copy of the same should be attached along with the application form. If granted admission candidate should obtain a valid Residential permit in India for studies / Student Visa for the prescribed duration of the course.
1- The selection process for Indian Nationals will be based on following components:
Score of CAT-2015/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRE/NMET-2016
Academic credentials/Professional achievements
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
2- Foreign Nationals/Industry Sponsored need not take any test. Selection will be based on:
Marks secured in the qualifying exam
Quality of work experience
Statement of Purpose (SOP)
|How To Apply:
1. Download and fill in the MBA Application Form 2017-19
2. Attach the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100/- (Rs. 800/- for S.C./S.T./PWD) drawn in favour of REGISTRAR, NALSAR M.B.A. A/c payable at Hyderabad.
3. Attach one page Statement of Purpose (S.O.P.) including personal career goals not exceeding 500 words as to why you want to join this course. The S.O.P has to be TYPED (Font – Times New Roman, Size – 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and the name of the candidate should be mentioned along with their signature.
4. Attach Self-Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th Standard.
5. Attach a Self-Attested Copy of the statement of marks of the qualifying examination and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation). In case of grades, conversion of grades to percentage issued by the University / College is to be enclosed.
6. Attach a copy of Score Card/admit card/registration card of CAT 2015/CMAT 2015/XAT-2016/GMAT/GRECaste
7. Certificate / Disability Certificate wherever applicable
8. Send the duly filled-in Application Form along with the relevant documents to “The Registrar, NALSAR University of Law, Justice City, Shameerpet, Hyderabad – 500 101 Telangana” mentioning ‘M.B.A. Application Form 2016-18‘ on the top of the envelope.
9. Candidates applying under Industry Sponsored category must attach work experience certificate and Industry Endorsement form filled and signed by the endorsing official along with the company seal.
10. Candidates applying under Foreign National category must attach a copy of the passport
11. Candidates can Apply Online by clicking on the link https://cms.nalsar.ac.in/application/
INFORMATION FOR N-MET TAKERS
N-MET is similar to CAT and consists of 50 Questions each from ‘Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning’ and ‘Data Interpretation & Quantitative Ability’
N-MET will be conducted at Hyderabad.
MBA Application Form Foreign Nationals 2017-19
MBA Application Form Indian Nationals 2017-19
MBA Application Form Industry Sponsord 2017-19
For any query related to admissions reach us at:
(040)-23498408/09 | +91-9937017378 | +91-9640158883 |+91-8106745488
PARTICULARS-FEE FORGENERAL/SC/ST/PWD(IN RS.)-FEE FORFOREIGN NATIONALS / INDUSTRY SPONSORED
Course Fee 3, 00,000/- p.a. US $ 15,000 /-p.a.
Room Rent 24,000/- p.a. Rs.24,000/- p.a.
Internet Charges 8,000/- p.a. Rs.8,000/- p.a.
Electricity Charges 12,000/- p.a. Rs.12,000/- p.a.
Generator Diesel Charges 5,000/- p.a. Rs.5,000/- p.a.
Water Charges 12,000/- p.a. Rs.12,000/- p.a.
Outsourced Services 3,000/- p.a. Rs.3,000/- p.a.
Sports and Games Facilities Charges. 3,000/- p.a. Rs.3,000/- p.a
Mess charges(Advance). 25,000/- p.a. Rs.25,000/- p.a
Library Deposit 5,000/-p.a Rs.5,000/-p.a
Hostel Deposit ( S.C/S.T Rs.4000.p.a )10,000/-p.a Rs.10,000/-p.a
Mess Deposit 5,000/-p.a Rs.5,000/-p.a
TOTAL 4,12,000/- US $ 15,000/- + Rs. 87,000/-
Payment towards mess shall be made separately by the students (Hosteller) in advance on yearly basis which comes to Rs. 25,000/- p.a.
The fees / charges are provisional and subject to revision as per the decision of the university bodies.
SL. NO. PARTICULARS DATES
1 Last Date of receiving filled in Application Forms Jan 31, 2017
2 NMET Feb 20, 2017
3 GD & PI (Round-1) For candidates with CAT -2016/ XAT-2017/GMAT-2014 /GRE-2014 /C- MAT-2016 Feb 19, 2017
4 GD & PI (Round-2) For candidates appearing for NMET – 2017Feb 20, 2017
5 Declaration of Result / Merit list Feb 20, 2017
6 Acceptance of offer by the Student March 22, 2017
7 Notification of Vacant seats in order of merit (if any) March 26, 2017
8 Acceptance of offer against vacant seats Apirl 6, 2017
9 Completion of Admission formalities June 16, 2017
10 Induction & Orientation July 1, 2017
11 Commencement of Classes July 4, 2017
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI