Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, SNAP 2019
||15 Dec 2019
||23 Nov 2019
Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International Deemed University,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, District: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-28116226/ 27
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.snaptest.org or www.siu.edu.in
SNAP 2019 Notification - Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various Post Graduate Programs for the academic year 2019-20, conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The SNAP Test will be on 15th December 2019, from 14:00 Hrs. to 16:00 Hrs. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP is a National-Level Management Entrance Test, conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for admission to its 15 Institutes.
SNAP 2019 Overview:
Candidates aspiring to join MBA / MSc programmes offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) [SIU] have to appear for the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Computer Based Test (CBT) 2019. A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the Institutes offering her/his choice of programmes by paying separate registration fees for each programme. If shortlisted, s/he would then need to attend the further admission (GE-PIWAT) process conducted by each of these Institutes individually.
SNAP 2019 Admit Card
· The Test Centre and its address will be printed on the Admit Card. (Admit card will be live on SNAP website from 02nd December 2019)
· While all efforts will be made to ensure that the candidate gets a test city as per his/her preferences, however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in nearby area may be allotted
· For further details, contact the concerned departments or visit University websites
SNAP 2019 Eligibility Criteria
I. Those who have completed Graduate from any recognized/statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST), Programs, which require specific discipline/ subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
II. A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any program of SIU.
III. Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria for the programs) which they are desirous to pursue. SIU/STS/ Institute will not be responsible, if the candidate applies for program(s) for which he/she is not eligible.
Selection Process for SNAP 2019
On the basis of their overall percentage of SNAP, a cut-off list (category-wise) will be prepared and uploaded on the official website of respective institutes. According to these cut off lists, students will be shortlisted for the GE-PI WAT
List of Test Centers for SNAP 2019
· SNAP Test 2019 will be conducted in 90 cities all over India. A candidate may give three preferences of test cities from the following list while registering for SNAP Test 2019.
Agra; Guntur; Moradabad; Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Mumbai; Ajmer; Gwalior; Mysuru; Aligarh; Hisar; Nagpur; Allahabad; Hooghly; Nashik; Ambala; Howrah; Navi Mumbai; Amravati; Hubballi; Noida-G Noida-Gaziabad; Amritsar; Hyderabad; Panipat; Anand; Indore; Panjim - Mapusa; Asansol; Jabalpur; Patiala; Aurangabad; Jaipur; Patna; Bareilly; Jalandhar; Portblair; Belagavi; Jammu; Pune; Bengaluru; Jamshedpur; Raipur; Bhilai; Jhansi; Rajkot; Bhopal; Jodhpur; Ranchi; Bhubaneswar; Kakinada; Roorkee; Bilaspur; Kanpur; Rourkela; Chandigarh - Mohali; Karnal; Shillong; Chennai; Kolhapur; Shimla; Coimbatore; Kolkata; Siliguri; Cuttack; Kota; Surat; Dehradun; Kottayam; Thane-Kalyan-Dombivli; Delhi - Gurugram; Kozhikode; Thiruvananthapuram; Dhanbad; Kurnool; Thrissur; Dibrugarh; Lucknow; Udaipur; Ernakulam-Kochi; Ludhiana; Vadodara; Faridabad; Madurai; Varanasi; Gandhinagar; Mangaluru; Vijayawada; Gangtok-Bardang; Meerut; Visakhapatnam
· Candidates will be informed regarding their allotted test city on 02 December 2019 (Monday). The earlier a candidate completes her/his SNAP Test 2019 payment process, higher is the possibility of s/he being alloted her/his preferred test city.
· Details about the Test Centre (e.g. address, etc.) will be printed on the Admit Card. Admit Card will be live on SNAP website from 02nd December 2019 (Monday) till 15th December 2019 (Sunday).
· While all efforts will be made to ensure that a candidate gets a test city as per her/his preference; however, in some exceptional circumstances, a different test city in a nearby area may be allotted.
I. As per the UGC Regulations/ Guidelines, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy)
II. Within Sanctioned Intake
III. Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
IV. Scheduled Tribes (ST): 7.5%
V. Differently Abled: 03%
Over & Above Intake
I. Kashmiri Migrants: 02 seats per program
II. International Candidates: 15%
III. Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted)
|How To Apply:
A. SNAP Test Registration:
A. Register online on the website (from 16th August to 23rd November 2019).
Note: Any change in the online application form (except name, date of birth, category and test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. 23rd November 2019. No change shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances.
B. Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than three months old).
C. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate. *No change in name, date of birth, category and test city requests will be entertained once a candidate completes her/his SNAP Online Test 2019 payment.
B. Modes of payment for SNAP test
The candidate may pay through
i) Billdesk Payment Gateway
ii) Easebuzz Payment Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Payment Gateway
iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the SNAP test fee of Rs.1750 /- as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From 16 August to 23 November 2019).
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in ‘Make Payment’ Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune - 412115
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.
NOTE: SNAP Test fee and programme registration fee of the Institute is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
1. Please note that STS will not be responsible for non-delivery or any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
The DD should reach STS by 5:00 pm on 23 November 2019. If the DD reaches after this, it will not be considered and will be returned to the respective candidates.
2. It is also mandatory to complete the payment process of desired Institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
3. For disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat, the candidate should first send an email to email@example.com with details about her/his grievance. If the candidate is not satisfied with the decision of the Registrar, s/he can appeal to the Ombudsman of the University. Information regarding the same is available on https://siu.edu.in/student-affairs.php. All dispute between the candidate and STS in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
4. SNAP 2019 Score will be valid only for admission to select programmes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for the academic year of 2020-21. Admission to the select programmes at Symbiosis International Deemed University (SIU) are strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP] for Postgraduate Studies and other processes prescribed by the University. (Note: - SNAP Result will be declared on January 10, 2020 on snaptest.org and will be available till February 11, 2020)
SNAP 2019 Important Dates:
Registration Commences on: 16th August, 2019
Registration Closes on: 23rd November, 2019
Payment Closes on: 23rd November, 2019
Admit Card Live on website: 2nd December, 2019
SNAP Online Test 2019: 15th December, 2019 (Sunday, Time: 1400 hrs. to 1600 hrs)
Announcement of Result: 10th January, 2020
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI