UP Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2012 (UPPGMEE-2012)
||20 Jan 2008
||20 Nov 2006
Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination 2008 (UPPGMEE-2008)
As per Government of Uttar Pradesh Order No. 3096 (1)/ 71-3-102-2007 dated 26-09-2007 GSVM Medical College, Kanpur shall be conducting the UP Post Graduate Entrance Examination 2008 to select the candidates for admission to the State quota seats of Post Graduate MD/ MD/ MDS/ PG Diploma Courses in various State Allopathic Medical Colleges and Medical/ Dental Faculty of CSM Medical University, Lucknow.
Applications are invited for UPPGMEE-2008 for admission to various MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS Courses for session 2008 in the U.P. State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut and in Medical/ Dental faculty of CSM Medical University, Lucknow.
UPPGMEE – 2008 examination shall be held on Sunday, 20th January, 2008 at Kanpur.
Examination will be held at various centers at Kanpur as per details given below:
Day and Date
Sunday, 20th January 2008
Duration of Post Graduate Courses
· MD/MS: 3 Years
· MDS: 2 Years
· PG Diploma: 2 ½ Years
· Candidates who have passed MBBS /BDS Course from the State Medical College of Agra, Allahabad , Gorakhpur ,Jhansi , Kanpur , Meerut and Medical / Dental faculty of CSM Medical University, Lucknow and recognized Private Medical /Dental Colleges of U.P. Or
· Candidates who have passed MBBS from Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences , Dehradun and are bonafide residents of U.P. and selected at the time of undivided Uttar Pradesh before appointed day(i.e.09-11-2000).
· Candidates who are pursuing PG diploma course in any subject, with the condition that he/she will be considered for the PG degree course in that subject only.
· Candidates who are pursuing postgraduate course after being selected by UPPGMEE/All India PGMEE shall be eligible, only if he/she has resigned and the resignation has been accepted by the principal of the concerned Medical / Dental College and has refunded full stipend received by him / her during the said course before this notification.
· Candidates must have completed compulsory rotatory internship by 1st May ,2008.
|How To Apply:
· Information brochure along with application forms can be obtained from State Bank of India, Medical College Branches at Agra , Allahabad , Gorakhpur , Jhansi , Kanpur , Meerut, and Main Branch ,Hazratganj at Lucknow on cash payment of Rs. 800.00. Application forms will be available from 01-11-2007 to 28-11-2007.
Cost of Information Brochure: Rs. 800/-
· Click here to Download Entrance Exam Notification
· Click here to Download Information Brochure
Address for correspondence
GSVM Medical College
Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur- 208002
Tel: 0512-2532483, 2535881
· Last date for submission of completed application form is 30-11-2007.
· Date of medical board of physical handicapped: 14/11/2007 and 15/11/2007
· Last date of sale of application forms: 28th Nov 2008
· Last date of submission of application form in the office of co-ordinator, UPPGMEE-2008: 30th Nov 2008
· Dispatch of admit card: 5th January 2008
· Date of issue of duplication admit card: 17th and 18th January 2006
· Date of UPPGMEE-2008 exam: 20th January 2008
· Vertical reservation for SC., S.T. & O.B.C. and horizontal compartmentalized reservation for physically handicapped category shall be applicable as per government directives.
· Candidates who wish to avail the benefit of reservation in physically handicapped category must obtain certificate by appearing before Special Medical Board constituted by D.G.M.E. at Government Medical College of Agra, Allahabad,, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, and C.S.M. Medical University,Lucknow on 14th & 15th November, 2007.
· While obtaining physically handicapped certificate, candidate must affix the same photograph which he/she will affix in the OMR/ application forms of UPPGMEE 2008.
· Photograph must have been taken after 15-10-2007 as per specification given in information brochure.
· UPPGMEE – 2008 examination shall be held on Sunday, 20th January, 2008 at Kanpur.
· Detailed Information will be available in the information brochure. Phone No. 0512-2535483; Fax No. 0512-2535881; Website: www.gsvmmedicalcollege.com; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
EXAM ALERTS, JEE
MAIN 2016, JEE ADVANCED
CMAT 2016, LSAT
DAT 2016, NIFT
Test 2016, IIFT
MBA (IB) 2016, NCAT
2016, DNB CET
SS 2016, NCHM JEE 2016, NMAT 2016, CEED
2016, AFCAT-1-2016, X-GMAT
OPENMAT-XXXIX 2016, UPCMET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, IIT
GAT 2016, KEE
MET 2016, KIITEE
UGAT 2016, GPAT
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, SRMJEEE
(KERALA) 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, UPSC
CDS 2016, JEST
RAPT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, NEST
2016, AIMA MAT
MAY 2016, BITSAT
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
JEE 2016, IPU CET 2016,
UGET 2016, TANCET
MBBS 2016, AP EAMCET
CAT 2016, SIU
SET 2016, AIIMS (MBBS)
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, AIIMS
PG DOCTORAL 2016, TISSNET
CET 2016, CBSE UGC
NET 2016, DAVV
CET 2016, KMAT
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, SLIET
SET 2016, NMIMS
NPAT 2016, AIMA
RMAT 2016, PIMS AICET UG
PET 2016, NMET
2016, MP DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT COURSES, BIOTECHNOLOGY,
MASS MEDIA, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, LAW, DISTANCE LEARNING,
MEDICAL, STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI