VITEEE 2015, VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam 2015
||08 Apr 2015
||27 Feb 2015
Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: + 91-416-220 2125, 220 2168
Fax: +91-416-224 5544, 224 5766
· B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
· B.Tech. Biotechnology
· B.Tech. Civil Engineering
· B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
· B.Tech. Mechanical engineering (specialization in Energy Engineering)
· B.Tech. Mechanical engineering (specialization in Chemical Process Engineering)
· B.Tech. Mechanical with specialization in Automotive Engineering (jointly with ARAI, Pune)
· B.Tech. Production & Industrial Engineering
VIT University annually conducts an entrance examination to admit candidates into engineering undergraduate programs. For session 2015-16, the university will conduct the online mode of exam from 8th APRIL to 19th APRIL 2015. Candidates aspiring to pursue B.Tech. Degree courses can apply for the examination through an online application form which is releasing on 1st December 2014. However the form can be filled in offline mode as well.
VITEEE 2015, VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2015, Vellore Institute of Technology, Undergraduate
Following article presents to you comprehensive information on the VITEEE 2015 Exam and its various aspects i.e. eligibility, application form, schedule, exam pattern.
The applicant should be a Resident / Non Resident Indian National.
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2015 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/ Intermediate).
The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories:
· Candidates belonging to SC/ST
· Fill in the proforma as given in Annexure III and have it attested by a competent authority (The list of authorities empowered for the same is given in Annexure III).
· Candidates hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
· Fill in the CERTIFICATE TO PROVE NATIVITY (proforma given in Annexure III).
These documents should be produced at the time of counselling, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
In case the marks statement is not produced by the candidates at the time of admission, the decision of the Management regarding his/her eligibility and admission to the programme shall be final.
· Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for all the 15 B.Tech. Degree Programmes.
· Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology programmes. They are also eligible for B.Tech. Computer Science and Engg (Spec.in Bioinformatics) but after joining, registering Mathematics as bridge course is mandatory.
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1993 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2015. The date of birth as recorded in the High School / SSC / X Certificate will be considered authentic. Candidates should produce this certificate in original as a proof of their age at the time of counselling, failing which they will be disqualified.
· The admission will be purely on the basis of the marks secured in the VITEEE-2015, conducted by VIT University.
· Candidates who have not appeared for the VITEEE are not eligible for admission.
· The candidates will be short-listed based on their entrance examination marks and will be called for the counselling.
Schedule of VITEEE-2015 – Computer Based Test (CBT)
· VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 08.04.2015 to 19.04.2015
· The duration of the entrance examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
· Please refer to slot booking for further details in website from March - 2015 onwards.
Pattern of the Entrance Examination – CBT
· All Questions will be of OBJECTIVE TYPE.
· PART-I – Physics
· PART-II – Chemistry
· PART-III – Mathematics / Biology
· Candidates attempting Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all the 15 programmes offered.
· Candidates attempting Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for B.Tech. Bio-Medical Engineering, Biotechnology and Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics) programmes only
|How To Apply:
Issue of Application Forms - Online
Candidates can also apply online at website through the following mode:
(i) Net banking /Credit card/Debit card
(ii) DD mode (online applicants need to pay Rs. 940/- only).
The online applicants applying through DD mode should send the hardcopy of the application form to the University addressed to the "Director - UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
Issue of Application Forms - OMR
· The Prospectus and the information brochure for the B.Tech. programme, along with the necessary enclosures which include the Application Form and a printed self addressed envelope, can be obtained against cash payment of Rs. 990/- from the various post offices as given in the VIT website
Candidates can obtain the application form in person from the
(i) VIT University, Vellore Campus
(ii) VIT University, Chennai Campus
(iii) Anna Nagar Office,
New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040 , by handing over a Demand Draft for Rs. 990/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
· Candidates can also obtain the application form through post by sending a Demand Draft for Rs. 990/- drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to “Director - UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014, requesting for the application form and indicating their complete postal address. On receipt of the DD, the application form with the enclosures will be sent by post. The postal charges will be borne by the Institute. Candidate should write his/her name, Mobile Number and address on the reverse of the DD.
· Candidates are advised to purchase the information brochure, application form only through means mentioned above and not from any private publishers vendors. Fake application forms will not be processed and will be rejected.
· The e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
· The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date.
· The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately.
· The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates on website. Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e- Admit card.
· The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
· Candidates must provide valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
· Candidates should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card.
· Candidates should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
· Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card.
· Candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
· The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of Counseling / admission.
Candidate should report to the selected test centre with
1. e-Admit card
2. Photocopy of the application form and
3. Any one of the following for photo identification.
b. Driving License
c. Voter ID card
d. IT Pan card
e. School or college Photo ID card
f. Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
· You can check the result of the exam on the official website of VIT University.
· For this, you have to enter roll number and birth date in the fields.
· A text message indicating the result would be sent on candidate’s mobile number.
· Result would be issued in May 2015.
· Counselling schedule will be issued by the university.
· Candidates shall be able to fill the options online in the decreasing order of reference.
· Thereafter, they shall be called for counselling as per the merit list ranking.
· You must reach the counselling venue with all the necessary documents and certificates.
· They must be in originals and one set of photocopy.
· Counselling venues – Chennai and Vellore campus.
Issue of application form: 01st Dec 2014
Last date to receive application form: 27th February 2015
VITEEE 2015 Online Test Date: 8th April to 19th April 2015
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI