BEd Programme: One year full time. NCTE recognized.
1. ARMY INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (AIE): Address: Plot No M-1, Pocket P-5, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida (UP)-201306. Tele/Fax: 0120-2343741/42, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.aie.ac.in. No. of Seats: 100. Affiliated to GGS Indraprastha University Delhi. Qualification: Graduate with minimum 45% aggregate marks. Age - Below 35 years as on 01 Aug 2013.
2. ARMY CENTRE OF EDUCATION (ACE): Address: C/o AEC Trg College and Centre, Pachmarhi, (MP)-461881. Tele/Fax: 07578-252206/252239. E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.acepachmarhi.ac.in, No. of Seats: 60 (Only for female candidates). Affiliated to Barkatullah University Bhopal. Qualification: Graduate with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Age- There is no age limit for admission to BEd. Date of Combined WAT: for AIE and ACE- 27 Apr 14. Cost of Prospectus: Rs 650/- by post, Rs 600/- by hand through DD. Note: Candidates to apply to each institution separately (AIE & ACE) if desirous to be considered for more than one institution. Army wives/war widows also eligible.
3. ARMY COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES (ACDS): Conducts four years BDS degree course and three years MDS Course. Affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. Approved by DCI & Min of Health, Address: ACDS Nagar, (Chennapur CRPF Road), Jai Jawahar Nagar Post, Secunderabad, (AP)-500087. Tele/Fax:040-20080243,27982911. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.acds.co.in. No. of Seats: BDS - 40 (6 for EAMCET), Qualification for BDS-10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Date of Combined WAT for BDS – 20 Apr 14. MDS: Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, Periodontics, Pedodontics, Orthodontics and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery- 02 seats in each (Dept). Qualification for MDS: BDS. Must have a permanent Registration with any State Dental Council. Date of PG WAT- 23 Mar 14. Cost of Prospectus: Rs. 750/- by post, Rs 700/- by hand (each for BDS and MDS) through DD.
BSc Nursing Programme: Four years BSc Nursing Degree, INC approved. Only female candidates
4. ARMY COLLEGE OF NURSING (ACN): Affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot (address): C/o Military Hospital, Jalandhar Cantt. Nalwa Road, Jalandhar-144005. Tele/Fax: 0181-2266167, E-mail:email@example.com Website: www.acn.co.in No. of Seats: 50. Qualification:- 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
5. ARMY INSTITUTE OF NURSING (AIN). GUWAHATI: Affiliated to Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences of Assam. (address) C/o 151 Base Hospital C/O 99 APO, Pin 903151. Tele/Fax: 0361-2307101, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ain.guwahati.org No of Seats: 40. Limited seats for NE States Selected through Common Written Admission Test (CWAT). Qualification for Bsc (Nursing)- 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Age: between 17-25 yrs as on 31 Dec 2014. Date of Combined WAT: for ACN, AIN & ACDS - 20 Apr 2014. Cost of Prospectus for ACN and AIN: Rs. 500/- by Regd Post & Rs. 450/- by hand through DD. Note: Candidates to apply to each institution (ACDS, ACN & AIN) separately if desirous to be considered for more than one institution.
6. ARMY INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY (AIHM & CT): Conducts four years BHM degree course. Affiliated to Bangalore University. AICTE approved, (address): Nagareshwara Naganahalli, Kothanur Post, Bangalore-560077 Tele: 080-64525865, 64543206/64543207, 64546807 E-mail. email@example.com, Website: www.aihmctbangalore.com No. of Seats (BHM): 60. Qualification: 10 + 2 with English as compulsory subject. Age: Below 22 yrs as on 01 Jul 2014. Date of WAT: 03 May 14. Cost of Prospectus: Rs. 800/- by Post, Rs. 700/- by hand through DD.
7. ARMY INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (AIT): Conducts four years degree course in Mechanical, Electronics & Tele Communication, Computer Engineering and Information Technology. Affiliated to University of Pune. AICTE approved. Accredited by NBA, NAAC and ISO 9001: 2008 Certified, (address): Dighi Hills, Alandi Road, Pune-411015 Tele/Fax: 020-27157612/27157534 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.aitpune.com No. of Seats: 120 in E&TC and 60 each in other disciplines for wards of Army and Ex-Army Personnel. Qualification: 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths with min 45% aggregate. Age: Born on or after 01 Oct 1989 are eligible. Date of JEE (Main)-2014 Exam: 09, 11, 12 and 19 Apr 2014 (Computer based) and 06 Apr 2014 (Pen & paper based). First, submit application form to CBSE for JEE (Main) as per their instructions. Candidates can fill AIT online application wef 10 Mar 2014 after receipt of JEE (Main) Roll No. Prospectus can be downloaded from AIT website. Cost of Online Application is Rs. 750/- (Processing charges Rs. 37 extra).
8. ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION & DESIGN (AIFD): Conducts: (a) Three years UG Course B.Sc. (Fashion and Apparel Design) Seats (UG) - 60. Affiliated to Bangalore University, (b) Two years PG Courses (i) Fashion Design (ii) Apparel Merchandising & Logistic Management. Intake: 20 each course Address: Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanpur-PO, Bangalore - 560077. Tele: 080-60669001, 60669002, Office/Fax: 080-09035316000 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.aifdonline.in Qualifications For B.Sc: 10+2 (any stream). Date of WAT for UG (BSc): 19 Apr 2014. Qualification for PG: Any Degree. Date of CAT for PG: 26 Jun 2014 at Bangalore only. Cost of Prospectus: Rs. 550/- by Regd. Post, Rs. 500/- by hand through DD.9. ARMY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE (ACMS), Conducts 41/2 year MBBS degree course. Affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) and recognized by Medical Council of India. Address: Army College of Medical Science (ACMS) Delhi Cantt-10. Tele/Fax 011-25687645, 25687644, 25693701. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org No of Seats- 100 (Army wards 82 and 18 for SC/ST). Qualification, 10+2 with Physics, Chemisty, Biology and English. Candidates must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks together in Phy, Chem and Bio (40% in case of SC/ST). Candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. (GGSIPU Proposed date of CET- Stage1; 27 Apr 2014 and Stage II; 01 Jun 2014. Application. Buy Admission Brochure –III of GGSIPU which will be available from 3rd/4th week of Jan 2014. For details visit Website: www.ipu.ac.in, www.theacms.in and www.awesindia.com.