Xavier Aptitude Test -2012 (XAT-2012)
||06 Jan 2008
||30 Nov 2006
Xavier Labour Relations Institutes (XLRI) Jamshedpur
XLRI is conducting Admission Test on All India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. There are 42 other Management Institutes who are selecting students from XAT 2008. Refer to XAT Associate Institutes (Click below link). Applicants desirous of joining XLRI or any other institutions have to appear for XAT 2008.
XLRI announces Admission for the following Programmes through XAT 2008 :
· Business Management (BM): Two year full time residential programme that facilitates learning in theory and practice of different functional areas viz. Economics, Finance, General Management, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Organizational Behavior, and Strategic Management and Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, to equip the students with an integrated approach to management function and managerial skills
· Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (PMIR): Two year full time residential programme that facilitates learning in modern concepts, techniques and practices in the management of human resources and industrial relations. It exposes the students to different functional areas of management to enhance their effectiveness
· General Management Programme (GMP): General Management Programme: One year full time residential programme for Working Executives who have completed minimum of 5 years of experience as on 31st March 2008
· Fellow Programme in Management (FPM): Fellow Programme in Management: The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) is a Doctoral level (Ph.D.) programme. The FPM is a full-time, residential, doctoral programme that trains prospective scholars to become highly skilled and innovative researchers and teachers in various aspects of management. It primarily aims at preparing students for careers as faculty members at premier academic institutions.
· Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec FPM): Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec FPM): The Executive Fellow Programme in Management is a part-time Doctoral level (Ph.D.) programme. This programme has been designed to cater to the scholarly needs of working executives/managers/faculty members/researchers. The objective of the programme is to develop prospective scholars for careers not only in management research and teaching but also in management practice, consulting, training, and development.
XAT 2008 will be conducted in 31 cities on January 06, 2008; Test Timings: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Test Centres : Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Goa, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Thiruvananthapuram, Vadodara, Visakhapatnam.
· For BM and PM&IR programmes: Graduates who have completed three years of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by a University or Deemed University are eligible to apply. Those completing their final examination by June 10,2008 may also apply.
· For GMP: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience after graduation (10+2+3) as on March 31,2008 is required.
|How To Apply:
ISSUE of XAT Bulletin, XLRI Prospectus (at SBI Branches and XAT Office) and Online Registration: September 1st to November 30th, 2007
XAT Bulletin: XAT Bulletin containing the details of XAT and application procedure for admission to XLRI and other institutes can be obtained from the branches of State Bank of India listed below for Rs. 700/- (Non-refundable). Enclose the third copy of XAT/Bank pay-in-slip along with the XAT PP Form that can be downloaded from - www.xlri.edu.
Alternatively one can obtain the XAT Bulletin by sending a DD for Rs. 750/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of XAT Jamshedpur payable at SBI, XLRi Branch, (4660) along with the XAT PP Form that can be downloaded. For XAT Registration visit the above site.
XLRI Prospectus: XLRI Prospectus can be obtained from the branches of SBI listed below for Rs. 800/- (Nonrefundable). Enclose the third copy of XLRI/Bank pay-in-slip along with the XLRI PA Form that can be downloaded from the website- www.xlri.edu. A candidate can apply for more than one programme/but not more than three programmes. If he/she intends to apply for more than one programme, an additional amount of Rs.500 (total Rs.1300/-) towards XLRI Prospectus has to be paid.
One can also obtain the XLRI Prospectus by sending a non-refundable amount of Rs.850/- or Rs.1350/- (for applying more than one programme) in the form of DD drawn in favour of XLRI Jamshedpur payable at SBI, XLRI Branch (4660) along with the XLRI PA form that needs to be downloaded. For XLRI registration visit the above site.
List of SBI Branches in Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, HP. J&K, Punjab, Uttaranchal, UP and Rajasthan :
· Delhi: New Delhi (IIT), Main Branch (Parliament Street), University of Delhi, Laxmi Nagar.
· Haryana: Ambala City, Gurgaon (Mehrauli Road), Karnal, Kurukshetra University, Rohtak.
· Himachal Pradesh: Shimla (The Mall).
· Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu.
· Punjab: Jalandhar (Civil Lines), Ludhiana, Patiala.
· Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner (Danji Road), Jaipur (Sanganeri Gate), Jodhpur, Kota (LIC Building), Udaipur. Uttaranchal: Dehradun, Panthnagar, Roorkee.
· Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad University, Gorakhpur, Kanpur (The Mall), Kanpur (IIT), Lucknow, Meerut Cantt, Noida (Sector II), Varanasi
· Chandigarh: Chandigarh (Sector 17)
Issue of XAT Bulletin, XLRI Prospectus (at SBI Branches & XAT Office) and Online Registration
September 01 to November 30, 2007
XAT Bulletin & XLRI Prospectus can be obtained from 112 Branches of State Bank of India (SBI) or the XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur, 831001.
Address all Communications to
Admissions Office, XLRI
C. H. Area (E) Jamshedpur-831001
1. A candidate can obtain XAT Bulletin from select branches of State Bank of India on payment of Rs. 700/- (Rupees seven hundred only)
2. Registration for XAT 2008: The applicant has to log on to the website www.xlri.edu and go to XAT registration. Here he/she has to fill in the XAT form on-line with personal details, XAT Bulletin No., date and SBI branch name and submit the form online. After submission the candidate will immediately get his/her XAT ID and password
Click here to XAT Registration
3. Once the candidate provides the bank detail he/she can proceed to take printout of XAT Payment Advice cum Photo Form (XAT PP Form).
Click here to Dowload XAT PP Form
4. The candidate has to paste his/her recent photograph and give full signature at the space indicated on the XAT PP Form. The candidate has to enclose the third copy of the bank/XAT pay-in-slip along with the completed XAT PP Form and use the special envelope provided in the XAT Bulletin and send it by registered post / speed post / courier within a week, after obtaining the XAT Bulletin. The last date for receiving the XAT PP Form at XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur is December 05, 2007.
5. The candidate has to keep a copy of the printout of XAT ID and password for any modifications to personal details and XAT ID for any correspondence with the XAT Office.
6. The candidate has to go online to www.xlri.edu anytime during December 20, 2007 and January 3, 2008 and take a print out of the XAT 2008 Admit Card where the Address of the Test Centre will be mentioned.
Procedure for Obtaining XAT Bulletin from XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur and XAT Registration
1. An applicant has to make a demand draft drawn in favour of XAT, Jamshedpur for Rs 750/- (Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) payable at SBI, XLRI Branch (Branch Code No. 4660)
2. Registration for XAT 2008: The applicant has to log on to the website www.xlri.edu and go to XAT Registration. Here he/she has to fill in the XAT Form on-line with personal information and give the payment particulars of demand draft number and date. After submission the candidate will immediately get his/her XAT ID and password
Click here to XAT Registration
3. Once the candidate provides the demand draft details he/she can proceed to take the printout of XAT Payment Advice cum Photo Form (XAT PP Form).
Click here to Dowload XAT PP Form
4. The candidate has to paste his/her recent photograph and give full signature at the space indicated on the XAT PP Form. Please mention your XAT ID and your name on the reverse of the DD. The candidate has to enclose the demand draft along with the XAT PP Form and send it by registered post/speed post/courier so as to reach XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur on or before December 05, 2007.
5. XAT office XLRI Jamshedpur will send the XAT Bulletin after receiving the XAT PP Form.
6. The candidate has to keep a printout of XAT ID and password for any modifications to personal details, taking a print out of XAT 2008 Admit Card and for any correspondence with the XAT Office.
7. The candidate has to go online to www.xlri.edu anytime during December 20, 2007 and January 03, 2008 and can take a print out of the XAT 2008 Admit Card where the Address of the Test Centre will be mentioned.
· Date of Exam- XAT 2008: January 06, 2008; Test Timings: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
· ISSUE of XAT Bulletin, XLRI Prospectus (at SBI Branches and XAT Office) and Online Registration: September 1st to November 30th, 2007
· The last date for receiving the XAT PP Form at XAT Office, XLRI Jamshedpur is December 05, 2007.
Ask Us Now
If you gave any Questions/ Queries about your Education/Admissions/Careers/Study in india/Study Abroad ?
Get answers from our Career Counsellors and Members
Ask Us Now
Share your experience, become our Members and answer other members questions / queries.
State Wise College Listing
City Wise College Listing
Related Web Pages
ADMISSION ALERTS, ENTRANCE
EXAM ALERTS, VTUEEE 2017, XLRI RAPT 2017, AIIMS PG DOCTORAL 2017, CBSE UGC NET 2017, NCAT 2017, NSTSE 2017, X-GMAT 2017, OPENMAT-XLI 2017, NMAT 2017, IIFT MBA (IB) 2017, JAM 2017, GATE 2017, LSAT 2017, KIITEE 2017, LPUNEST MBA 2017, AIMA UGAT 2017, NID DAT 2017, GSIB ENTRANCE TEST GET 2017, MITID-DAT-2017, XAT 2017, AEEE 2017, TISS RAT 2017, NEET MDS 2017, NMET 2017, IIAST 2017, KMAT 2017, TISS BAT 2017, TISSNET 2017, GPAT 2017, UPTET 2017, JEST 2017, UPSC CDS (I) 2017, X-GMAT 2017, LPUNEST 2017, AICTE CMAT 2017, JEE MAIN 2017, JEE ADVANCED 2017, UPESEAT 2017, ULSAT 2017, NIFT Test 2017, AILET 2017, DNB CET SS 2017, NCHM JEE 2017, AFCAT 2017, X-GMAT 2017, IGNOU OPENMAT XLI 2017, VITEEE 2017, V-SAT 2017, GITAM GAT 2017, UPES MET 2017, SRMJEEE 2017, AIMA MAT FEBRUARY 2017, AIIMS (MBBS) 2017, IMU CET 2017, UID APTITUDE TEST 2017, IIT HSEE 2017, CLAT 2017, NEST 2017, BITSAT 2017, SAAT 2017, ITSAT 2017, MCAER-CET 2017, KERALA SET 2017, BEEE 2017, SLIET SET 2017, PAF ENTRANCE EXAM 2017, SEAT 2017, WBJEE 2017, IDAT 2017, TRIPURA JEE 2017, SOFT CET 2017, PUNE, PU MET 2017, NDA ENTRANCE 2017, MAHARASHTRA CET 2017, AILET 2017, BMAT 2017, HITSEEE 2017, AIIMS MBBS ENTRANCE 2017, TANCET 2017, UPSEE 2017, NATA 2017, ODISHA JEE 2017, NMIMS NPAT 2017, SIU SET 2017, KEAM (KERALA) 2017, NIMCET 2017, BHU PET 2017, IPU CET 2017, UPSC CSP 2017, JIPMER MBBS 2017, AP EAMCET 2017, COMEDK UGET 2017, CBSE NEET UG 2017, HPNLET 2017, DEET
AIPMT 2016, COMEDK
PGET 2016, KEE
NDA 2016, BLDEU
PGET 2016, AIPGMEE
OET 2016, APIIT
NAT 2016, MICAT
PG CET 2016, PIMS AICET PG
GS 2016, JNU
CBEE 2016, JNUEE
CAT 2016, CAT
UGC (NET) 2016, CPMEE
(UTTARAKHAND) 2016, BCECE 2016,
CRET 2016, UPSC
Geo-scientist 2016, MHT
CET 2016, DAVV CET 2016,
SET 2016, NIPER
JEE 2016, CPMT
UP 2016, DNB
CET JULY 2016, SIU
PET 2016, IISER
BS-MS 2016, JOINT
CSIR UGC TEST 2016, AIMA RMAT 2016,
UG 2016, BHU
PET 2016, TNSET
DMAT 2016, MANAGEMENT
STUDY ABROAD, AMITY
UNIVERSITY, NOIDA, KURUKSHETRA
P UNIVERSITY, EXAM RESULTS,
MILLIA ISLAMIA, AIIMS,
GRE, TOEFL, SAT, BVIMR,
UNIVERSITY VARANASI, MDI