The Academy of Aerospace & Aviation is approved by Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation. Govt. of India to impart instruction in aviation activities like Aircraft Maintenance Engineering programme. The Academy has also collaborated with the Madhya Pradesh Flying club Ltd. to inpart job raining programmes with aeronautical education, flying activities and operations and read more…
Faculty and Staff, Hostel Accommodation
1. AME License / Pilot License awarded by D.G.C.A., Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India.
2. Aeronautical Engineering at par with B.Tech. Degree awarded by The Aeronautical Society of India.
3. Theory & Practical classes and semester examinations are conducted by Academy of Aerospace & Aviation,
4. Flying Experience / Training given at The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd.
5. The Academy of Aerospace & Aviation & The Madhya Pradesh Flying Club Ltd. are approved by DGCA, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India to provide AME Training & Flying Training respectively.
Candidates should pass 10+2 (PCM Group) or its equivalent or diploma with at least 50% marks. But 10th pass candidates, who are keenly interested and have aptitude & willing to become aviation professional, are also eligible under 4 or 5 years of duration.
To know more Details in “How to Apply” Click here
To know more Information about this course Click here