The Government of Gujarat, in the Legislative Assembly has passed an act, Act No.2 of 2008 called “Gujarat Professional Technical Educational Colleges or Institutions (Regulation of Admission and Fixation of Fees) Act, 2007” to make special provision for regulation of admission in the professional technical education colleges or institutions in the State and fixation of fees in such colleges or institutions and for matter connected therewith. As per the powers conferred to State Government, in Section 20(1) of the said Act, the Government of Gujarat, Education Department by way of a notification had constituted two different Committees called “Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)” to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses respectively. The mission assigned to these Committees is to carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by these Committees strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate.
· The candidate shall have passed 10+2 examinations with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Engineering Drawing / Computer Science / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
· The candidate shall have secured at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
· The candidate shall have appeared in GUJCET in the current year.
· Eligible Candidates can apply through the official website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
· Application form can also be downloaded from the website from 27th October 2020 to 05th November 2020.
· Application form to be filled and submitted with application fees of Rs. 300/- (non refundable) through Demand Draft In favour of “ACPC-GTERS, Payable at Ahmedabad" with all necessary documents (self attested) personally or by post/courier to ACPC, Ahmedabad from 27th October 2020 to 05th November 2020.
· Last date for acceptance of a completely filled application form at ACPC, Ahmedabad is 05th November 2020, 5.00 PM. Applications received after the due date shall not be considered eligible for admission. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any communication. ACPC will not be responsible for any postage delay. Candidates are required to bring all original documents for verification at the time of counseling.
· Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
· Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/DD
Start Date of Online Registration: 27th October, 2020
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 5th November, 2020