CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
• Those who seek admission are advised to appear for MAT, CAT or ATMA indicating ASB as
their preferred choice.
• In case of overseas students or special cases who are unable to take MAT/ ATMA/ Special written test may be conducted by ASB.
• A Bachelor's degree recognized by Indian Universities in Commerce, Arts, Science,
Engineering, Agriculture etc., is the minimum pre-qualification.
• Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelor's degree examination may also apply
and the admission is subject to confirmation on the candidates passing the pre-qualifier.
• The admission of any candidate shall be cancelled if spurious certificates are submitted.
The Institute reserves the right to proceed legally against such candidate.
• The Application Form and Prospectus for Admission into ASB can be obtained from the
office of the Director on payment of Rs. 200/- which is non-refundable.
• Application Form duly filled in should reach the Institute as specified therein.
• The criteria for selection is based on MAT/ ATMA/ CAT/ ASB Special Test, the
performance in the qualifying examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Download Application form from the website or you can apply Online.
To know more information about how to apply please visit college website or Contact here:
Alwar School Of Business And Computers, ASBC, Visakhapatnam
(Autonomous Institute Approved by AICTE,
Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
Visakhapatnam : 530 026
Phones: +91 9440121122 8978357237 0891 6569487
FAX: 0891 2574193
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot