· UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities)
· Minimum 50% aggregate* in 10th, 12th and UG. Student in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
· *minimum of 50% in all semesters & aggregate in UG, for Bengaluru campus.
· Any one of the valid test score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
· Department of Management, Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accept valid KMAT scores.
· Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50 on or before August 20, 2021
· Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2021.
· It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor's degree examination latest by October 31, 2021.
· Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
· Dedicated Corporate & Industry Relations center
· Highest CTC: Rs. 28.4 Lakhs
· 122 companies for Final placement
· 90 companies for Summer Placement; Rs. 40000 Highest stipend
You can apply Online@ https://admissions.amrita.edu/mba
To know more information about “how to apply” please visit college website or Contact here:
Phone: +91 99019 13404, +91 9741018866
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Phone: +91 9072000196, 0476 280 8117 (9am-5pm)
Email: email@example.com (link sends e-mail)
Phone: +91 9943117777, 0422 2652122 (9am-5pm)
ASB Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)
Phone: +91 9400998635
Last Date: 28th February, 2021
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
Eligibility and Admission Procedure
§ Graduation with 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and degree examinations
§ Performance in Common Admission Test (CAT) GRE/MAT and Personal Interview
§ GMAT scores for NRIs and Foreign candidates
§ Additional Weight age for applicants with Industry experience
· Application and Prospectus available at CAT coaching centers – IMS, TIME and select Axis Bank branches (list available on our website)
· Download the application from our Website www.amrita.edu/asb
· Application can be obtained from our campuses at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Ettimadai and
Last date for Submission form: 31st January 2018