· Candidates applying for the ASB PGPM should have at least a 3 year University degree in any discipline from an institution recognised by the AIU, with not less than 50% in Part 3 courses. Candidates appearing for their final year degree examinations may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, must produce proof of completion of their graduation by the time they join the PGPM and their passing certificates and testimonials latest by 31st October, 2011.
· CAT 2010 is a mandatory criteria for applying to
· Courier the completed application form and a DD for Rs. 1000/- in favor of “
· The envelope should be clearly marked "Admissions"
· We will acknowledge receipt of your application via an email with an Application Number, which should be cited in all future communications.
· The ASB Application is also available to applicants through mail on payment of Rs. 100 by DD.
Applicants for admission are evaluated based on the ASB Evaluation Process which considers past academic performance, extra curricular activities, work experience, if any, CAT scores and performance in the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. GD/PI will be conducted together on convenient dates in centres across the country.
To know more Information about BU admission please visit www.b-u.ac.in