Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University popularly also known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a state university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India. Established in 1960, this university has 37 constituent colleges. Distance education courses are also offered. Besides, the university organizes symposium, seminars and workshops. It is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level. The Courses offered by the University are approved from University Grants Commission (UGC). The university is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers various full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level. The university also acts as an affiliated link between several colleges and institutes located across the state in providing higher education. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed., BA B.Ed., B.Sc. B.Ed., B.El.Ed., D.El.Ed. with 50% marks in each graduate degree) from any recognized University having minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
· No such applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself/herself admitted within a specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority for some valid reason
· The selection of candidates for admission to the Master of Education Program (M.Ed.) in Regular Mode will be made on the basis of merit obtained in M.Ed. Entrance Test to be conducted centrally by the respective Universities
· Admission/Allotment of seats shall be done through counseling taking into account the applicant’s choice of Institution.
· Eligible candidates can apply online the through official website https://brabuonline.cmsapps.in/
· Students registering on the Apply portal shall be considered for all merit-based courses for this College/University, subject to eligibility.
· Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form
Following is required to fill up the online registration form:
· The new user will click on the Registration button for the registered account.
· Registered user clicks on the Login button with their email and password.
· After form submission User will use Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/E-wallet for payment.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment: Online through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/E-wallet
Submission of the Application form starts from: 06th February, 2021
Last date for submission of the application form: 15th February, 2021
Date of Examination: To be announced