Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed/appeared* the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
· *Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination i.e. HSC (Std. XII) or its equivalent examination during the academic year 2008-09 and whose results are not declared till the last date of submission of application form are eligible to appear for MHT-CET-2009, however for admission to first year of degree courses in Engineering/Technology, such candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned in rules 2.2 to 2.10 as applicable.
· Maharashtra State candidates (defined as per rule no. 3.1) and OMS candidates (defined as per rule no. 3.2) are eligible to appear for the MHT-CET-2009 conducted by the Competent Authority of Government of Maharashtra for the academic year 2009-2010.
· Even though Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) candidates are eligible to appear for the MHT-CET- 2009, it is specifically made clear that such OMS candidates will not be able to participate in the Centralized Admission Process on the basis of score in MHT-CET 2009. These OMS candidates will be able to apply for the admissions against the Institute Level seats as well as the vacancy round of admission after completion of Centralized Admission Process, ONLY in the Unaided Private Engineering Colleges/Institutes on the basis of score in MHT-CET 2009.
· The facility of Constitutional Reservation (Annexure-II) is not available for the OMS candidates. Therefore all OMS candidates will be treated as OPEN/GENERAL category candidates in the entire admission process.
Minimum eligibility criteria for applying to admission to these courses are as mentioned in the Information Brochures of the respective courses issued at the time of submission of application form for MHT-CET 2009. The “Online Application Form” is being made available to only those eligible candidates, who are desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid colleges through this Admission Process on the official websites viz. www.dte.org.in/fe2009 (for Engineering/Technology courses) and www.dte.org.in/ph2009 (for Pharmacy course). Aspiring candidates are required to fill in the Online Application Form, take the printout of the Online Application Form and Confirm the Online application form in person along with duly signed printout of the Online Application form, required documents (both originals & attested copies) at the Application Form Receipt Center (ARC) listed below as per schedule. The merit list of eligible candidate for Centralized Admission Process (CAP) will be displayed on website. Applications of
1. It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring
2. It is MANDATORY for all eligible aspiring
3. AIEEE and J&K Migrant candidates should draw D.D./ Pay Order of specified amount on any Scheduled/Nationalised/Commercial Bank in favour of “The Director, Technical Education, Maharashtra State” Payable at Mumbai.
4. AIEEE-2009 (Paper-1) qualified candidates applying for Engineering Courses: Such candidates should confirm the application form at ARC, along with a DD/Pay order of Rs. 900/- (of Rs. 700/- in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to
6. J & K Migrant Candidates applying for Engineering courses: Such candidates should send print out ofduly filled in and signed online application form and attested copies of required documents for confirmation along with a DD/Pay order of Rs. 900/- to: The Principal, Sardar Patel College of Engineering,
7. If the candidate fails to confirm the online filled application form at ARC, then such online filled application will be rejected and name of such candidate will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of CAP. Such candidates whose names do not appear in the merit list(s) will not be able to participate in entire Centralized Admission Process.
To know more Information about BDCE admission please visit www.bdce.edu.in
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our blogs: - India Admission Alert Blog ~~!!~~ Career Counseling Blog ~~!!~~ Admission news Blog ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog