Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM) was set up on the basis of a grand vision of its founders – a
· Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.
· Final Year Degree students may also apply, subject to completion of the degree requirements with minimum 50% marks by July 2021.
· CAT 2020 Scores are used for shortlisting candidates who apply for admission to BIM-MBA Programme 2021-2023.
· All applicants to BIM-MBA should take CAT 2020 Test (to be conducted by IIM Indore on 29th November 2020)
(IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of program)
Prospectus and Applications can be obtained online:
· Prospectus and application form can be obtained only through Online Registration.
· For online registration to BIM-MBA Admissions 2021, the payment of Rs.1450/- (Rs.950/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates) can be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking / Demand Draft. If payment to be made through Demand Draft, it should be drawn in favour of ‘Bharathidasan Institute of Management’ payable at Tiruchirappalli. Also, enter the Demand Draft details while filling up the online application form.
(Note: Application money paid will neither be refunded nor transferred to another candidate under any circumstances. SC/ST candidates must attach their scanned community certificate copy along with the application.)
Send your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for online registration is: 14th February, 2021 at 10.00 p.m.
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot