Crescent School of Business, (CSB) is a new, re-imagined Management and Business school in Chennai, offering world-class education to some of the brightest young minds in the country. Businesses of today require creative and strategic leadership, for they operate in an environment characterized by an accelerated pace of innovation, advancements in communication technology and a greater degree of social connectedness. This has resulted in a layered, complex and non-traditional setting, with multiple stakeholders, within which business leaders need to work, excel and succeed.
· All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
· Freshers and candidates with work experience are eligible to apply.
· Graduate with minimum 50% marks
· Valid score in any of the following common entrance examinations: CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, TANCET & Crescent School of Business Admission Test (CSBAT)
· Candidates who are in final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply. However such candidate’s will have to submit the original certificate of having graduated and mark sheet of the final year degree examination while joining the course
· Should have good communication skills
· Should be able to converse, read and write in English given that the medium of instruction of the CSB’ MBA programme with Strategy Focus Batch 2021-23 Program is English.
The decision of the admissions committee shall be final in deciding the selection of a candidate.
· CSB’s MBA programme with Strategy Focus Batch 2021-23 application process is as follows:
· Sign up to fill the Application Form
· Submit the Application Form through online (Application fee Rs.1000/-)
· You will receive an acknowledgment of your application by email on completion of filling form and a telephonic interview will be conducted to review on academia and achievements.
· The candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of the overall rank computed taking into the account of the following components.
1. Admission test score
2. Previous academic performance
3. Group discussion / Interview
4. Achievements in sports, extra-curricular activities & academic diversity.