The profile of the target participant would be a bright graduate with 1-3 years of experience in the industry. Applications are invited from all interested candidates across
1. Appear for any of the Aptitude Test mentioned below:
§ Common Aptitude Test (CAT)
§ Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
§ Xavier's Aptitude Test (XAT)
§ EABS Aptitude Test (to be administered by the college on
2. Apply for the EABS Graduate Programme by filling in an application form. Application forms can be obtained from Europe Asia Business School (EABS) office in Pune against a fee to be tendered by way of DD / Cash payment of Rs. 1100/- (Rs. Eleven Hundred only). Application forms can also be downloaded from the EABS website home page.
3. Applicants downloading the application form can send in the form fee (along with completed application form) of Rs. 1100/- (Rs. Eleven Hundred only) by either a DD or Cheque, made in favour of
4. To register for the EABS Aptitude test please sends in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our admission office. There is no separate fees for test. You will receive a mailer from us a few days before the test date, confirming your participation in the test. This test will be conducted at the EABS campus at Pune (Refer the 'Contact Us' section for MAP). The test may be conducted at other centers in
5. For any further queries related to Admission, Enrollment, Eligibility or the Selection criteria please contact our EABS Admission Head.
The selection committee at EABS comprising of both, academics and industry specialists. The selection is focused on a combination of factors - the candidate's academic results, test scores, evidence of leadership and motivation, letters of recommendation (desired), level of job responsibility and work history, and their unique talents and contributions in the past. Applicants are reviewed on their potential for successful performance in graduate studies and their competitiveness within the current applicant pool.
To more Information about this course click here