1. Go through the entire Instructions before starting to fill the online application form.
2. Don't rush to fill the form. Slow down. Rushing through your application can cause you to skip key sections and leave typos and misspellings.
3. Do enter your qualification mark. Students have to fill in their Qualification marks, before confirming your online application form, if the last date for filling form is not ahead of your Qualifying results.
4. Don’t confirm your online application form, without entering Qualification marks. If the Last dates for filling online Application form is not ahead of declaration of Qualification results, make sure your Qualification marks are entered as your admission will be as per the merits of GAT-B score card.
5. Do fill your name and contact details correctly. You may fill in your name correctly as per your name in your School Leaving Certificate or Mark sheet of Bachelor’s Degree.
6. Do upload proper Passport sized photograph. You should upload proper passport sized photograph captured in a photo studio.
7. Don’t upload casual photograph. Uploading selfies or photos taken using Mobile/I-Pad/ Digi. Cam will not be accepted.
8. Do upload properly scanned signature. Signature should be uploaded in signature column only.
9. Don’t swap photograph and signature. Signature and photograph should be uploaded in their appropriate columns only.
10. Don’t register more than once with the same name. You can use the same registered application to apply for any number of courses.
11. Do use Laptop or Desktop computer. You may either use a Laptop or Desktop for filling up an application form.
12. Don’t use Smartphone. Using a Smartphone to fill your application form can lead you to miss out some important details to be filled up.
13. Do use preferably latest version of browsers. The software used is created suitable to the latest widely used and user friendly browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
14. Don’t use older version of browsers. The software may not enable you to fill some detail using an older version of browser.
15. Don’t take advice from Cyber cafe personnel. You can use the facility of Cyber Cafe or any Computer Centre, but not their advice for filling up the form.