It is a teaching hospital associated with the
The hospital is providing health care facilities to the needy population of
Ø Round the clock emergency service in common clinical disciplines.
Ø Neurosurgery facilities for road side accident and other trauma victims.
Ø Burn care facilities.
Ø Thallesemia day care center.
Ø Hemo-dialysis and Peritoneal dialysis.
The hospital is in the process of computerization. OPD and IPD registration, Blood Sample collection centers, Admission and Enquiry, Lab investigation services and Medical Record Data have already been computerized and integrated through LAN.
The hospital also runs 3½ Years Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery course in its
I. Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to Diploma in GNM course
a) Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board/ university (five subjects as per CBSE policy). Candidates are also eligible from
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Computers Science /Informatics Practice/Word Processing/Multimedia, History, Geography, Civics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Home Science. Or The candidate must have passed10+2 with English having 40% or more marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council. Or The candidate must have passed10+2 with English having 40% or more marks in Vocational Health Secondary Education (VHSE) Health stream from a recognized CBSE board / State / Centre. Or Registered ANM with pass mark
b) Relaxation of 5% marks shall be granted to candidates belonging to SC/ST category. NOTE: Candidates who have appeared in 10+2 in the current year can apply but the candidate must be eligible on the day of counseling / admission.
II. Age: Minimum and maximum age for admission shall be 17 and 30 years respectively as on 31.12.2018. (5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates) For ANM/LHV, there is no age bar.
III. Only unmarried/ divorcee or widow without encumbrance female candidates need apply.
IV. Candidate must be declared medically fit by the medical board of the
V. Candidate must be Indian citizen.
Procedure for Applying- Online Application:
A candidate seeking admission to the three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course shall apply online on the prescribed application form along with fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred + gateway fee + GST) and upload requisite documents. The Online application will be uploaded during stipulated date & time.
Following Original Documents Are Required For Admission:
· 10th passing certificate & mark sheet issued by respective board / university.
· 10+2 passing certificate & Mark Sheet issued by respective board / university.
· Character and conduct certificate from the Principal of last School / college attended or gazette officer.
· Caste certificate from the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/OBC candidate. The certificate should be in the name of candidate seeking admission only. Certificate in the name of parents will not be considered.
· Disability certificate issued from competent authority (candidate with disability of locomotors to the tune of 40-50% of lower extremity only)
· Selected candidates must submit downloaded application form, original roll number/admission ticket along with all original certificates and two sets of photocopies and six photographs.
· Those who has completed ANM course (10+2 vocational) (Revised after 2001) from College recognized by I. N. C. are eligible to apply and should furnish a copy of certificate from College principal regarding recognition of College by I. N. C.
· Candidate who have appeared for 10 +2 Examination 2018 and candidates from Patrachar Vidhyalaya of Delhi, National Institute of Open College of Delhi must attach copy of admit card.
· Candidate who have appeared for 10 +2 Examination 2018, have to submit copy of mark sheet and certificate within one week of releasing from College.
· Destitute candidate should submit a sponsorship letter from Director, Department of Social Welfare Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
· Identified recent passport size photograph (with name and date, not before January 2018).
· (Two sets of photocopies of documents are required along with Original certificates and six recent passport size photographs)
Filling online application: 16th August, 2018 to 30th August, 2018
Downloadable Admit Card: 3rd September, 2018 onwards
Entrance Examination: 9th September, 2018 (Sunday)
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot