Hindu College, Sonepat, a premier institution of Haryana state was set up in the year 1956 by The Sonepat Hindu Educational & Charitable Society. The college building is situated in the heart of the city and is very near to the Railway Station. A massive double-storey structure with spacious and well–ventilated lecture
12th with 60% and above
To know more Information about Eligibility click here
1. Separate application forms for admission are to be filled for different subjects.
2. The admission to MA/MSc/MCom (Final Year) is normally restricted to students who have passed the previous year of the relevant postgraduate course from this college.
3. The application for admission must be duly signed by the parent/guardian of the student. It must also carry the photograph of the student on the application form plus one more photograph. In the absence of these requisites, the form will be rejected.
4. In case of the application form attached to the prospectus getting damaged, a duplicate form can be obtained from the college office after depositing the damaged form along with a nominal charge of Rs. 20/- only.
5. At the time of interview a student must be accompanied by his/her parent/guardian.
6. The application form for admission must be accompanied by pass certificate of previous class and three passport size photographs.
7. The student whose result was held up on account of use of unfair means in examination will not be granted admission to this college.
8. Applying for admission does not automatically entitle a student to get admission. The principal reserves the right to refuse admission.
1. All admissions pending approval of the Principal and the university are provisional. The Principal is empowered to reject any application form for admission without assigning any reason whatsoever.
2. Any student found misrepresenting or concealing facts is liable to be expelled from the college at any time. Such student forfeits claim of any kind.
3. Students migrating from the other universities will have to submit Inter-University Migration Certificate and Eligibility Certificate of MDU by 15th August; Foreign students will have to get Eligibility Certificate of MDU.
To know more Information about this course click here