Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara (IIIT-V) is set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government Of India under Public Private Partnership (PPP) model. The partners in this project are Government of India, Government of Gujarat, Gujarat Energy Research and Management Institute, Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals and Tata Consultancy Services. The Institute was established in the year 2013. DA-IICT Gandhinagar has been entrusted the responsiblity of mentoring IIIT Vadodara. At present, IIIT-V is operating from its temporary premises at
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara - is established to cater to the emerging needs and opportunities and meet economic challenges being thrown by the incessant IT revolution. It is setup as a Not for Profit Public Private Partnership (PPP) model. It is a major initiative taken by Government of Gujarat to harness the multifarious dimension of IT Industry. The Government of Gujarat has lent support to the Institute by providing 50 acres of land and Building. It is aimed at providing future candidates who shall become a precursor in the field of IT. A Governing Council consisting of distinguished people from academia, industry and government preside over the governance of the institute.
The Institute aims at evolving strong research programmes in a plethora of areas where IT shall provide a common link with profound emphasis on development of technology and its application.
A candidate should have consistently good academic records.
· First class in M.Tech./ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas, OR
· First class in M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas, OR
· Exceptional candidates with more than 8.00 CPI on scale of 10 in B.E/B.Tech in relevant areas may also be considered
Physics: First class in M.Sc. (Physics) and related areas
Note: The candidates appearing for the final semester/year examinations of the qualifying degree in 2021 may also apply to the respective programs. The admission is subject to the condition that, if admitted, they should submit a provisional degree certificate or any other proof of completion of requirements for the award of the degree by September 30, 2021.
Keep following items ready BEFORE going to the online application form:
1. You can make an online payment of Rs. 590/- (inclusive of GST) as Application Form Fee via NEFT/IMPS etc to following bank account
· Bank Account Name: Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara
· Account Number: 35022482626
· Bank Name: State Bank of India
· Address: Block No. 13, Udhyog Bhavan, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat - 382017
· Bank Branch Name: Sector 11, Gandhinagar
· IFSC Code: SBIN0060228
· MICR Code: 380002128
2. GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF certificate, if any.
3. Past academic records.
4. Past work experience, if any.
5. Statement of purpose.
The applicants must fill up the Online Application Form and press SUBMIT button. Do Not Leave form half filled.
Call for online written/interview: Based on the academic record, candidates will be shortlisted for Online Written/Interview. Mere fulfilling of minimum qualifications by itself would not entitle any applicant for being called for written/interview.
Application Start Date: 8th December, 2021
Application End Date: 29th December, 2021
Detailed Schedule: will be announced soon
· Must have a valid GATE Score of the year 2016 / 2017 / 2018.
· In qualifying degree the candidates should have passed and secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for OC/OB, whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be awarded by a recognized University/Institute.
· Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institute/university will not be considered /allowed.
· In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum qualifying degree requirements latest by September 15, 2018. In these cases, all exams should have been completed by July 15, 2018. A documentary proof from the head of current institute to that effect and Mark sheet/Grade card till pre-final semester should be submitted at the Reporting Centre during document verification.
· For every programme eligibility is defined based on certain combinations of degree-disciplines and GATE paper. For the seat matrix and eligibility matrix please refer to http://ccmt.nic.in. It provides number of seats available under different category in each programme.
· For certain programmes in few participating Institutes, special eligibility criteria are applicable (given in http://ccmt.nic.in Special Eligibility Conditions). Eligibility against these requirements shall not beàhttp://ccmt.nic.in checked during registration process. Candidates are required to ensure that they fulfill all such requirements before filling and applying for such programmes as their choices. Candidate will be solely responsible for checking of these requirements; CCMT 2018 will not entertain any claims arising out of failure on part of candidate applying without ensuring compliance of their candidature.
Candidates are strongly advised to read the instructions available on CCMT website (http://ccmt.nic.in) for registration process and choice filling/locking process before proceeding with the actual registration process.
· The registration fee is Rs. 2,200/- for OC/OB and Rs. 1,700/- for SC/ST/PwD, payable only through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI). The registration fee is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee.
Seat Acceptance Fee: Fee collected when the candidate accepts the seat allotted to him/her. This is a part of Institute fee, which will be later adjusted against the finally allotted Institute’s admission fee Rs. 20,000/-
Seat Confirmation Fee: Fee collected when the candidate confirms his/her acceptance of the finally allotted seat. This is a part of Institute fee, which will be later adjusted against the finally allotted Institute’s admission fee Rs. 10,000/-