Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM) has 35 branches and 17 chapters spread all over the country. The individual membership is 5500 and it has 200 institutional members. The institute is governed by a national council of members, elected once in two years by respective branches. The National Council elects a National Executive to govern activities of the institute. Each branch is managed by a branch committee which consists of four office bearers, namely Chairman, Vice Chairman, Honorary Secretary, Honorary Treasurer and committee members. The institute has its administration headquarter in Mumbai having its Executive Secretary and Education headquarters in Mumbai having its Director of Education. The institute publishes a bi-monthly magazine ' Materials Management Review ' for circulation among its members. The publication is managed from Pune.
· A Degree in any discipline from a University or its equivalent with 50% marks + 2 years work experience
· OR GDMM with min. 55% marks + 2 years work experience.
Admission: Twice Jan/July every year through admission test and viva-voce
Prospectus can be obtained from 46 branches & Headquarter by payment of Rs 500/- in cash or by sending Bank Pay orders / DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favor of ‘IIMM NHQ Collection a/c’ payable at Mumbai to NHQ address.
· A university degree in any discipline or Diploma in Engineering or
· Higher secondary school certificate (10+2 )(12th standard) with English as one of the subject.
A Board of Studies consisting of leading personalities from academic and professional field controls the courses at the national level. The faculty is drawn from experts in industry, educational and professional institutions in the country.
Admission: January & July every year.
Examinations: Examinations are conducted twice in a year in June and December at over 25 centres in India through IIMM Branches. Last date of receiving application form is 28th Feb for January admission and 30th August for July admission and after this date with late fee of Rs. 200/- upto March for Jan admission and upto September for July admissions.
Prospectus: - All IIMM courses Prospectus can be obtained from 50 branches & Headquarter by payment of Rs 500/- in cash or by sending Bank Pay orders / DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favor of ‘IIMM NHQ Collection a/c’ payable at Mumbai to NHQ address.
Prospectus with application form can be had on payment of Rs. 100/- each by cash/MO/DD drawn in favour of IIMM Vadodara Branch payable at Vadodara from
IIMM, Vishal Chambers, 34 Vishwas Colony, B/h. Alkapuri Shopping Centre,
Alkapuri, Vadodara - 390 007.
Tel.: (0265) 2359060/2353410
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(Prospectus can be sent free of cost to industries desiring to sponsor their employees, on request.) Information and Application form can also be downloaded from our website
A University Degree in any discipline or Diploma in Engineering or HSC with with English as one of the subject.
Mode of Education:
· Distance Education
· Duration - The Duration of the Course is one year. Completion of both modules (Module -1 & Module-2) will entitle you to a Diploma. Each module consists of 4 papers.
The course will commence in January and July each year and admission will be open till end of March and end of September each year.
Prospectus: Prospectus can be obtained from 50 branches & Headquarter by payment of Rs 500/- in cash or by sending Bank Pay orders / DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favor of ‘IIMM NHQ Collection a/c’ payable at Mumbai to NHQ address.
· Any Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent with two years experience OR
· A Diploma in engineering /Technology / Management approved by AICTE with two years experience.
Admission: Twice, Jan/July, every year through admission test and viva voce.
Prospectus: Prospectus can be obtained from 46 branches & Headquarter by payment of Rs 500/- in cash or by sending Bank Pay orders / DD of Rs 600/- drawn in favor of ‘IIMM NHQ Collection a/c’ payable at Mumbai to NHQ address.
Graduate in any discipline or diploma in Engineering/Pharmacy/Hotel Management/Hospital Management.
Mode & Details of the learning
Modules are to be learnt online and it is to ensure better learning but marks obtained do not count towards total evaluation. One has to pass (online) module by securing 70% + marks (even by multi attempts) in the 20 questions given at the end of a module. One can proceed to the next module only after the previous module is cleared. Reading Material is available online. Hard copies will also be provided to candidates by IIMM.
· Log on to www.procurementlearning.org
· Enter the Tab on Diploma Program.
· Enter the Tab - "Click here for Registration" for PDPP Program.
· Enter all the fields for registration.
· Click on "Create My Account" after filling in all the required information.
· After creating an account, a confirmatory mail will be generated automatically to your mail id, you have mentioned in the registration process. Login to your mail id and confirm that your mail id is correct by clicking the link given in the mail.
· Now that you have created your account, select the Partner Institute as IIMM from the drop down menu.
· Fill in the rest fields and attach the documents.
· In last, press "Enroll Me".
· The enrolment application for PDPP will be sent to the branch you have chosen. You will then be informed by the branch for submission of fees.
NOTE: - However, Provision for initial batches have also been made to register offline by submitting an application (Format and address Enclosed on the next page) along with bank DD/Cheque in favour of IIMM supported by Highest Qualification certificate.