THE INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ISB) evolved from the need for a world-class business school in
They recognised that the rapidly changing business landscape would require young leaders who not only have an understanding of the developing economies but who also present a global perspective. The ISB is committed to creating such leaders through its innovative programmes, outstanding faculty and thought leadership. Funded entirely by private corporations, foundations and individuals from around the world who believe in its vision, the ISB is a not-for-profit organisation.
Ideal PGP MFAB Candidate:
1) Bachelors’ degree or an equivalent qualification (like CA, etc.) Applicants should have completed the bachelor's degree at the time of submitting the application.
2) No mandatory work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that experience of 2-3 years will add a lot of value
3) Should be a member of family business intending to carry it forward.
· The selection process is stringent and individuals with a strong drive and passion to create an impact will make it to the programme.
· Knowledge of Family Business
· Academic Performance
· Business Leadership Potential
· Performance in BAT Test
· Inclination Towards Achievement
· Work Experience
· Size,Scale, Complexity, Legacy of Business
· Performance in Interview
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.
Candidates applying to the programme must fulfill the admission criteria and have strong commitment to continue and contribute to the family business.
The below-listed documents are to be scanned & uploaded with the application.
· Colour photograph
· Copy of Passport
· Grade 12 marksheet/tran
· Bachelor’s degree marksheets/trans (all semesters/years)
· Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
· Marksheets/trans and certificates for additional education (if applicable)
· Business Card
Round 1: Rs. 15,000
Round 2: Rs. 15,000
BAT (Business Admissions Test): Included in Application fee
Round 1 Application Deadlines: 21st November, 2021
Round 2 Application Deadlines: 27th March, 2022
BAT (Business Admissions Test): Ongoing
Above deadlines are for admissions into PGP MFAB class of August 2022
The admission to the flagship Post Graduate Programme at the Indian School of Business can be secured via one of the following 3 modes basis your work experience and academic status.
1) Bachelors or equivalent degree
2) Valid GMAT / GRE score
3) Min 24 months of full-time work experience
EEO (PGP deferred)
1) Bachelors or equivalent degree
2) Valid GMAT / GRE score
3) Less than 24 months of full-time work experience
YLP (PGP deferred)
1) A current college student
2) In the pre-final or final year
3) Have no full-time work experience
The application form has 6 important sections apart from the personal details and statement of integrity/ declaration sections. Ensure that you completely fill all the sections before submitting the form.
1) Academics: Mention your X, XII, graduation, post-graduation (if any), additional certifications in this section, etc. in this section.
2) Work Experience: Mention your top job responsibilities, initiatives, and achievements.
3) Awards & Activities: Arrange your awards, achievements, and hobbies in the order of importance, and mention them in the awards, activities and hobbies sections.
4) GMAT/GRE Test Score: Provide a valid GMAT or GRE score.
5) Essay: Reflect on your experiences and let your thoughts flow. Focus on uniqueness and leadership. Mind the word Limit.
6) Recommendation: You will have to provide details of one recommender who can be your reporting manager/ previous manager/ senior colleague/ current client/ previous client/ business partner/ supplier/ auditor etc. Go by the quality of the evaluation rather than the seniority of the designation
PGP Round 3 Application Fee: INR 7500.
Applying in any round does not impact your chances of securing an admission offer.
1) Upto 75% tuition fee waivers will be offered to Round 2 applicants.
2) Full tuition fee waivers will be offered only to Round 1 applicants.
PGP Round 3 Application deadline: 7th March, 2021
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot
Applicants typically should have an undergraduate/postgraduate degree in areas such as business, economics, engineering, computer sciences, mathematics, physics or the arts.
Candidates should have a recent GMAT or GRE score (no more than five years old).
Candidates can apply online.
Application fee is Rs. 3,000 to be paid as per the guidelines in the online form.
Selection Procedure for ISB,
All applicants are required to take one of the following two tests before submitting their application. Both tests may be taken at various locations around the world. Applications will not be considered without a test score.
Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS),
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) administered by Pearson VUE,
Last date for Submission form: 19th January 2018
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline
Work Experience: Minimum 10 years (expected average -18 years)
Accomplishments: Demonstrated track record and potential for growth
Organisations can build their leadership pipeline by sponsoring high calibre senior executives.
· Executive MBA Curriculum in content and rigour
· No break from work: Work while you study
· No location barrier: Travel from any city; one week of classes every 6'" week
· Classroom based learning at the world-class ISB campus
· Global Faculty from leading business schools
· International Immersion in
· Experienced Peer Group for enhanced learning (average work experience: 18 years)
· Lifelong Networks: Be part of a prestigious and strong alumni network
· Programme Fee: INR 27.5 lakhs (-USD 59,100). Includes admission fee, tuition fee, all course material, accommodation and food in
An application processing fee needs to be paid (only using a credit card) to apply to the programme
The fee amount is dependent on the date when the application is submitted
No payment is required to create a user login and start the online application
Application fee needs to be paid at the time of submitting the completed application
The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstance
Applicants are encouraged to apply early; preferably in Round-1
While the decisions for both rounds are announced together, applicants in Round-1 get a substantial discount in the application fee
Incomplete applications from Round-1 will have to pay the difference of application fee if their application is completed in Round-2
For further more information visit website www.isb.edu
To be eligible to apply for the Programme the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
Bachelor’s Degree: The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the Programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
Work Experience: The applicant should possess a minimum of 4 years of full-time work experience as on date of submitting the application (desired experience is closer to 7 or more years).
· Letter of consent from your current employer is required for the candidate to pursue the Programme. This can be submitted either during the application process or once admission has been secured.
· TOEFL/IELTS scores will be required from international participants for whom the language of instruction during undergraduate education was not English.
· GMAT is not required but applicants are encouraged to submit GMAT scores if they have taken GMAT.
The CSRM office and the admission committee evaluate each applicant on several criteria to ensure that the participants selected for the programme are well-rounded individuals. Each component of the application and the interview is important, and the selection of the participants for the programme will be made considering a combination of many factors including
· Quantity and Quality of work experience e.g. significant responsibility, experience of managing personnel and budgets
· Work experience in Retail sector and commitment and passion for the sector
· Evidence of professional success
· Likelihood of benefiting from the programme
· Business leadership potential, track-record, traits, attitude/mindset
· Motivation to participate in the programme
· Undergraduate degree performance
· GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS score (if applicable)
· Performance in the interview
· The above mentioned criteria are not in order of preference.
1. To apply for the programme, the applicant must:
2. Download the application available on the CSRM website
3. Completely fill the application and attach a colour photograph
4. Provide details of two professional contacts in the form, ideally your current/previous supervisors for letters of recommendation. ISB will get in touch with them directly through email for the recommendation letters
5. Attach printouts of the essays as stipulated in the application form
6. Attach current resume
· Attach photocopies of the documents listed below
· Passport copy
· Bachelors degree mark sheets and certificate
· Any other education mark sheet and certificate if applicable
· Proof of income
· Business card
· GMAT, TOEFL/IELTS scores, if applicable
7. Attach sponsorship letter in the format available in the CSRM website (on company letterhead), if applicable
8. Mail the completed application to reach the below address by 1700 hrs on March 18, 2012
The tuition and fees for the programme are INR 5 lakhs (approximately USD 11,000).*
The fee includes
· Admission fee
· Tuition fee
· Course material
Accommodation and food during days of classes
Participants will have to bear the travel cost to attend classes and will have to procure their own laptops for the programme.
Tuition Fee (refund policy applies)
International Study Tour Fee
# This is the participant contribution. The ISB will take care of all travel and stay arrangements through the duration of the tour.
· USD amounts are approximate and are subject to exchange fluctuation
· The School realizes its fee in Indian rupees. Participants who want to remit the fees in foreign currency can do so by remitting the foreign currency equivalent to INR based on the exchange rate then prevailing
· The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at that time.
· It is mandatory to live in accommodation provided by the School during the days of classes.
· Every student is required to have a laptop the minimum specifications of which will be sent to the participant before the start of the programme.
The fee can be paid as per the schedule mentioned below or in a single installment.
Admission Fee (non-refundable)
7 days from date
Programme Fee (refund policy applies)
June 01, 2012
Programme Fee (refund policy applies)
September 01, 2012
Service tax extra as applicable.
To know more information about ISB