The Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari was established through an ordinance promulgated by the Governor of Haryana on Sept. 07, 2013. It started its functioning from Sept. 13, 2013 with appointment of Sh. Mohinder Kumar IAS (Retd.) as first Vice-Chancellor by the Governor of Haryana.
The university campus is situated in village Meerpur at a distance of about 13 Km from district headquarter of Rewari in
At present University runs 10 Post Graduate courses in 08 teaching departments. Apart from this, five deparments are running M.Phil program and one Pre-Ph.D. program. The university is planning to launch various other courses in near future.
Master or Bachelor degree/Shastri examination (New Scheme) of three year duration with atleast 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates of Haryana) in aggregate or any other examination recognized by I .G. University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.
Final examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries.
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with atleast 45% (42.75% for SC candidates of Haryana only) Marks in aggregate from Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized University, Meerpur as equivalent thereto.
The applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying in the Program/
1. The online application form is personalized for you and hence will assist you in filling your relevant information only.
2. Do NOT create fake logins, since registration requires unique Mobile Number.
3. If you do not have a mobile number, you can mention mobile number of your nearest relatives (with their permission). One mobile number can be registered only once.
4. Pre-requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should have:-
Scanned copy of their Photograph within the required specifications i.e the scanned images of photographs should be in .JPG format and image must be less than 300 KB, keep the necessary details/documents ready (like Matriculation certificate, Senior Secondary, and Degree etc.)
5. The processing fee for each course is Rs.800/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for SC/BC and EBPof Haryana.)
6. Choose the payment option as per your convenience and deposit fee by the following modes: The processing fee will be received through Internet banking and e-Challan of HDFC Bank print out the e Challan and deposited the processing fee in the HDFC bank.