Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bengaluru is one of the top MBA colleges in Bengaluru, one of the top 1% colleges in India and one among the only 56 out of more than 5000 colleges in India to receive an International Accreditation by IACBE. World Consulting & Research corporation (WCRC) has certified IBA (process evaluated by KPMG) as one of Asia’s fastest growing Institutes. Media publications like Competition Success Review (CSR), Business India, Dainik Bhaskar among others have consistently ranked IBA amongst the top B-Schools in Bengaluru and India. IBA has created a niche for itself in the sea of management institutes through the culture it imbibes in its students. Indus Business Academy in Bengaluru is marching on the path to glory.
A Bachelor’s degree in any field from any statutory University approved by UGC with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC and other reserved categories) OR Applicants, who are in the final year of Bachelor’s degree, are also eligible to apply.
Applicant must appear for any one of the below-mentioned Entrance Tests and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form.
We accept scores of the following tests:
· CAT 2021 (Common Admission Test conducted by IIMs)
· XAT 2022 (XLRI Admission Test)
· CMAT 2022 (Common Management Admission Test Conducted by AICTE)
· MAT Sept. 2021, Dec. 2021 & Feb. 2022 (Management Aptitude Test conducted by AIMA)
· ATMA 2022 (AIMS Test for Management Admission)
· GMAT after Sept. 2021 (Graduate Management Aptitude Test conducted by GMAC)
· GRE after Sept. 2021 (Graduate Record Examination conducted by ETS)
· GATE 2021/22 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering jointly conducted by IISC and IITs)
· State Governments Entrance Tests – 2022 like MAH-CET, KMAT, PGCET, etc.
Disclaimer: IBA uses scores of the above-mentioned Tests for admission in its Management Programme. The Testing Bodies neither have any role in the selection process nor the conduct of the Management Programme.
· Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
· Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered primary email id for future reference.
· Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft. After payment of the application fee and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of the filled application form on their registered primary email id.
· Students shall send a printed copy of the filled application form along with other documents, as mentioned in an email received by them after submitting Online Form.
· Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department regarding the initial round of selection process i.e., submission of the SOP (Statement of Purpose).
· The next step of the selection process will be intimated to a student after receipt of the SOP.
· Students shall attend the Selection Process on the designated Date and Time along with the Original Copies of all their relevant documents.
· The result shall be intimated to students within 3 to 4 working days from the day of the Selection Process. Selected students will receive an Admission Letter through email as well as by Post.
· Students need to send a confirmation mail of accepting the offer of admission within the specified date as mentioned in the admission letter. After the last date, the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
· Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee by the date specified in the admission letter.
Instructions Related to Application Process
· Please ensure the validity of the email address provided by you. The email address that you provide will be treated as your primary email address, and all communications will be sent to the same e-mail ID. Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application. (If you use your official email address and in case you switch jobs, it would be difficult for us to communicate with you).
· Please add firstname.lastname@example.org trusted sources in the anti-spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails, or they will get delivered to your spam/junk folder.
· After filling the complete online form, you need to take a printout of the filled-in Application form and send it along with self-attested photocopies of all the relevant documents.
· Please send your filled Application form along with documents only through Speed Post / Regd. Post / Blue Dart / DTDC courier only to the address mentioned below:
IBA Campus, Survey No. 164
Lakshmipura, Thataguni Post, Kanakpura Main Road
Bangalore – 560062
Fee Refund Rules
· The cost of the Prospectus and Application form is Non-Refundable.
· Admissions Processing Charges are non-refundable even if a student decides to withdraw the course before the commencement of the Academic Session.
· If the admission is cancelled, the fee will be refunded as per AICTE Guidelines (Document No. AICTE/Legal/04(01)/2007, April 2007 and Circular No. 698, Dt. 24th August 2007.
· Admission at IBA Bangalore is purely on Applicant’s merit & performance during the Admission phase.
· IBA Bangalore has not authorized any Admission Consultant or counsellor to conduct GD & PI on its behalf. Hence, students are advised and cautioned not to send the filled application form copy to anyone apart from IBA Bangalore.
· Any attempt to influence the admission process/result/decision making will disqualify the Applicant.
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot