Eligibility for admission
· A bachelor’s degree with medium of instruction as English, from any discipline, with 50% and above marks as calculated by respective University.
· Applicants not meeting the eligibility criterion of English medium have to submit the TOEFL/IELTS/NELTS scores by June 30, 2011.
· Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements including practical examinations/ viva/assignments before June 30, 2011.
· Such applicants will have to produce a certificate to those effects at the time of admission. For any extension of this deadline, the applicants should apply separately, giving the schedule of their graduation examination. Extension may be granted on the basis of the circumstances of the case. The admission of applicants will however, remain provisional until they produce mark sheets and a degree certificate establishing their eligibility. Applicants who are appearing for backlog examinations of previous terms/semesters/year after June 30, 2011 are not eligible.
· The last date for submitting the proof of graduation is October 01, 2011, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
· For the purpose of determining eligibility based on aggregate percentage of marks, the procedure used by the respective University in award of the degree will only be taken into consideration.
· All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Applicants who have completed their graduation on a one-time sitting basis or 2-year basis are not eligible.
· IBS accepts IBSAT 2010 / GMAT®/ CAT 2010 / XAT 2011 / MAT 2010-11 scores.
· Applicants are required to indicate their test scores along with the details in the application form given on page 5 and attach (now or later) their score cards.
A) Application Form
Applicants are required to complete the Application Form given on pages 5 to 7 and send it to the Admissions Officer, IBSAT Office, Shreya’s Towers, Hindi Nagar, Punjagutta,
The self attested copies of X Class, XII Class and graduation marks sheets are to be enclosed along with the Application Form. The students in the final year of graduation may enclose the mark sheets up to the current semester/ year.
B) Online Application
Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ibsindia.org/pgpm and make payment of Rs. 1,200 towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Citibank Card) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should attach their scanned color photograph along with the Online Application. The PGPM Information Brochure and Application Material will be sent to such applicants.
· Click here for Online Application
C) Download of Application Form
Alternatively, applicants can complete the form Online and choose payment mode as "Offline" this filled form can be printed and sent to the Admissions Officer along with the demand draft of Rs.1,200 towards the cost (DD in favor of ''IUCF A/c IBS'' payable at
· Click here for Online Application Form
The last date for receiving the completed Application Form is: April 15, 2011
To know more information about IBS Ahmedabad Admission please visit www.ibsindia.org
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - India Admission Alert Blog ~~!!~~ Career Counseling Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog