International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is
International Management Institute,
A bachelor’s or equivalent degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, including Engineering, Humanities, Commerce, Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education, from a recognized university in India or abroad (recognized by the UGC / Association of Indian Universities).
The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification of the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education, post higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent.
Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish proof of meeting the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2021. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement are liable to be rejected from the program.
An applicant may be graduate without any work experience or with relevant work experience from any discipline of education.
· Applicant should complete the online application form and submit it along with non-refundable application fee and other required documents.
· Application processing fees is Rs.2200/- + GST @18% for an applicant desirous of applying to any one of the two-Year Program(s) of IMI New Delhi or IMI New Delhi and IMI Kolkata and/or IMI Bhubaneswar.
· In addition, if the applicant desires to apply for another program(s) at IMI New Delhi; then candidate is required to pay Rs.500/- per program(s).
· Application form is available at https://admission.imi.edu and must be submitted online only by midnight of December 13, 2021. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
· The application processing fee can be paid through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway. No receipts are to be sent to IMI New Delhi Admission Office directly in any case.
Candidates who apply online for the admission into PGDM and/or PGDM (HRM) and/or PGDM (B&FS) will be shortlisted on the basis of
• CAT or GMAT score
• Academic Record
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process - Individual Assessment Process (Essay Writing and Personal Interview etc.). Individual Assessment Process will be held in February/March 2021 (tentative).
Past academic records, performance in the individual assessment process along with other qualitative parameters, like quality of work experience and extra-curricular activities constitute the core components of the selection process.
The IMI New Delhi Admissions Committee reserves the right to modify these components while communicating these to the applicants at the Individual Assessment stage. The overall objective will be to identify and assess the candidate’s potential for a managerial career.
Applicants should note that mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria may not ensure consideration for shortlisting by IMI New Delhi. IMI New Delhi will not entertain any correspondence on this subject and decisions of the IMI New Delhi Admissions Committee will be final in all matters. of the IMI New Delhi Admissions Committee will be final in all matters.
Besides Delhi, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Candidates should indicate their first and second preference of interview center in the application form. If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI New Delhi reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
In case of any difficulty the candidates may contact admission office email ids as mentioned below:
• For IMI New Delhi - email@example.com
Admission Application Closes: 13th December, 2021