The Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences was established after formation of State of Telangana by adopting the Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences Act vide G.O.M s No. 20 HM&FW (Cl) Department Dated: 26.09.2014 with head quarters at Warangal. Dr. B.Karunakar Reddy was appointed as first vice - Chancellor vide G.O.Ms No. 99 HM&FW Dept. (Cl) Dated: 26.11.2015.
Under the able-guidance of Hon'ble Health Minister Sri Ch.Laxma Reddy garu and Special Chief Secretary Sri Rajeshwar Tiwari l.A.S. garu, all necessary approvals have been obtained from the Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Central Council for Indian Medicine, Central Council of Homeopathy and Indian Nursing Council University of Health Sciences started functioning from the academic year 2016-17 from a small renovated block in the Kakatiya Medical College campus. All colleges which were affiliated to Dr.NTR UHS were dis-affiliated and affiliated to KNRUHS from 01.06.2016 vide G.0.Ms No. 05 HM&FW Dept. (Cl) Dept Dated: 09.02.2016. KNR University of Health Sciences is functioning as an affiliating University offering Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Super Specialty, Doctoral and Post Doctoral Courses in the following branches of Health Sciences.
· Candidates who have qualified AIAPGET- 2020 are only eligible to apply, subject to fulfillment of regulations, Candidate should secure the following minimum eligibility percentile or above.
a) 50% for General Category (Open) candidates.
b) 45% for General Category (Persons with Disabilities (OC-PWD)) candidates.
c) 40% for SC, ST and other Backward class including Persons with Disabilities (CAT-PWD)
· Those who have passed the Degree Exam after undergoing a course of study in AYURVEDA of not less than 5½ years duration including the period of compulsory internship; of any University / Statutory body included in the second schedule of IMCC Act, 1970.
· PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in AYURVEDA are open to the holders of BAMS Degree of any recognized University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
· Candidates who are already holding a Postgraduate Degree in AYURVEDA in a subject shall not be eligible for admission into another P.G.AYURVEDA Course
For in-service candidates three years of regular service shall be calculated as on 31-07-2020. The allotment of seats for service candidates subject to the rules and regulations of Government of Telangana
· The online application form will be available on the website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in from 09.00 A.M. on 23.01.2021 to 28.01.2021 up to 05.00PM.
· Note: The candidates are advised to take a print out of the prospectus / instructions to fill the application form from the website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in before proceeding to fill the application form.
· The candidate should fill the online application form available in the Website with the data required-for, through the internet. The online application form can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café/net center).
Registration & Counseling Fee
The registration fee is Rs. 4000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for OC/BC categories and Rs.3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST categories. For GOI Nominee candidates - Rs.4000 + Bank charges
Availability of online Application From 09.00 A.M. on (http://tsmdayush.tsche.in): 23rd January, 2021 to 28th January, 2021 up to 05.00PM.
Display of Provisional merit list on KNR UHS web-site: To be notified
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot