The Kerala State Institute of Design (KSID) was established for the purpose of creating a vibrant design community in Kerala through synergistic partnership between artisan community, professional designers and general public.
The Kerala State Institute of Design (KSID) was established for the purpose of creating a vibrant design community in Kerala through synergistic partnership between artisan community, professional designers and general public. The institute was later merged with Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence (KASE) on 1st April 2014. KASE is the apex agency for all skill developement activities in the state of Kerala. One of the most important objectives of KSID is to promote design education. To realise this objective, KSID is supported by National Institute of Design Ahmedabad. NID support includes creation of a comprehensive roadmap for KSID through systematic plan of action to develop and strengthen the organisation, faculty development and offering courses developed by NID.
The candidates should have minimum 55% marks in any degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution. Candidates who have appeared/are appearing for the final semester examination can also apply, with their last available score aggregates. Any professional experience in relevant fields will be an added advantage. Upper age limit is 40 years.
The Candidate has to apply through the KSID webpage detailed instructions are available on the website candidates should fill up the online form along with one passport size photograph and scanned copies of all self-attested supporting documents
The application fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid through the SB Collect option on the link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm. Application fee should be paid online and details of payment of application fee should be given on the form on or before 31st May, 2021. The link will be open for filling and submitting the application from 5th May, 2021.
Documents to be uploaded
· Copy of qualifying degree certificate/Copy of Completed semester mark list
· Certificate of eligibility for reservation candidates
· consolidated final mark list of degree course
· Copy of SSLC/equivalent certificate mentioning the date of birth.
Date of opening online application: 5th May, 2021
Last date of submitting online application: 31st May, 2021
Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims (online): 25th June, 2021
· 10+2/higher secondary exams with mandatory minimum marks of 50%.
· Candidates having taken any stream in their higher secondary (10+2) that is, Science, Arts Com-commerce or Humanities can apply.
· Candidates must have obtained the above mentioned qualification from any recognized board of education such as ICSE, CBSE, IB, IGCSE or any other that is equivalent
· Applicants should have passed the higher-secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations with the desired criteria as mentioned above.
· Candidates must have a valid UCEED 2020 score.
· The initial selection would be based on the UCEED score and short-listed candidates will be called for an Interview.
· Final selection of candidates will be purely based on merit and rank list which will be published after the interviews.
· Interested candidates can apply through the official website www.ksid.ac.in
· Candidates can also download the application form from the KSID website.
· The Duly filled Application form should be submitted online on or before the last date mentioned.
· On successful registration, the application form will be scrutinized and candidates who have met all required eligibility criteria will be informed about the next stage/s of the admission process.
A registration fee of Rs.2000/- must be paid through online mode.
Last Date of Submitting Application: 16th November, 2020
Interview of Candidates: 18th to 20th November, 2020
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot