The philosophy of Kohinoor Business School (KBS) is to “Bridge the Gap between Classroom Wisdom and Business Realities” and make KBS (
· Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by AICTE
· Master of Management Studies (MMS) - Affiliated to
The Institute is located 10 minutes drive from Mumbai's main corporate hub - Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Kohinoor Business School (KBS) has state of the art infrastructure and instructional facilities for Post Graduate students in various functional areas of specialization. A manager today has to lead, meet targets and also to be successful in creating a second line of leaders. As citizens of the New Global Village one needs to be prepared to smoothly step in the leaders shoes if the need arises. The qualities of leader: Strong moral fiber, vision, determination and focus to transform that vision to reality is within reachable grasp of everyone.
The candidates should passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra state only)
Appeared for the final year examination of any Bachelors degree
Candidates appeared for final year examination will be offered provisional admission subject to the condition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or before 25th September.
· Please read the application form carefully before filling the online form is an integral part of the admission process. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information will be null and void.
· Fill in the application form in Block Letters and in the candidate’s own handwriting.
· The complete application form, along with documents, should reach admission office, Kohinoor businees school,, Kohinoor education complex, Kohinoor city, kirol road, off LBS marg, Vidyavihar/kurla (West) Mumbai 400070.
· Kindly attach a DD of Rs. 1250/- with the application form, in favour of “Kohinoor Business school” Payable at Mumbai.
· Please note that the incomplete application forms will be rejected outright.
· In all Matters regarding admission to the institutional seat & seat against vacancy, the decision of the management of KBS will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
As per AICTE guideline. Graduates in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category) recognised by the AICTE, UGC, AIU are eligible for the program. Candidates appearing for the final year Bachelors or equivalent Degree examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete all the requirements of the qualifying examination.
The candidates shall be short listed on the basis of the overall rank computerd taking into account of the following components and their weightage:
· Score in the Common Admission Test (MAH-CET, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA - 35%
· Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree - 25%
· Group Discussion / Interview - 30%
· For participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity - 10%
Application Forms can be obtained from the admission office in Mumbai against a fee to be tendered by way of DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “Kohinoor Management School” payable at Mumbai or by cash. You can also download the application form directly from Website. a DD can be attached to the form and sent it to the Admission Office in Mumbai.
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot