Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from H.P. Board/CBSE/ICSE or any other examination considered equivalent to 10+2, by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla05, with 40% Marks (35% marks for SC/ST category), shall be eligible.
Maximum age limit for admission to BCA course is 21 years for general category, 24 years for SC/ST category and 23 years for girls candidates, as on the 1st July of the year concerned. The Vice0Chancellor may permit age relaxation up to maximum of three months.
Mode of Selection
The admission to BCA course will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination. As per H.P. University rules 75% seats will be filled out of the candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination from the school situated in Himachal Pradesh irrespective of the Board. Remaining 25% seats will be filled on all India basis. Other reservation rules of H.P. University shall be applicable.
Download Application form from the website or you can apply Online.
To know more information about how to apply please visit college website or Contact here:
Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Degree College Saraswati Nagar, LBSGDC, Shimla
Pin Code: 171206
Phone No: 01781-238149
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot