The College of Nursing, Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (GTBH) – University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) was established in the year 1994.
Minimum education eligibility criteria for admission to Diploma in GNM course
a) Candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board/ university (five subjects as per CBSE policy). Candidates are also eligible from
Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Business Studies, Computers Science /Informatics Practice/Word Processing/Multimedia, History, Geography, Civics, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Home Science.
The candidate must have passed10+2 with English having 40% or more marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
The candidate must have passed10+2 with English having 40% or more marks in Vocational Health Secondary Education (VHSE) Health stream from a recognized CBSE board / State / Centre.
Registered ANM with pass mark
b) Relaxation of 5% marks shall be granted to candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
NOTE: Candidates who have appeared in 10+2 in the current year can apply but the candidate must be eligible on the day of counseling / admission.
· Minimum and maximum age for admission shall be 17 and 30 years respectively as on 31.12.2018. (5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates) For ANM/LHV, there is no age bar.
· Only unmarried/ divorcee or widow without encumbrance female candidates need apply. Candidate must be declared medically fit by the medical board of the
· Candidate must be Indian citizen.
(A) PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING- ONLINE APPLICATION:
A candidate seeking admission to the three years Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course shall apply online on the prescribed application form along with fee of Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred + gateway fee + GST) and upload requisite documents. The Online application will be uploaded during stipulated date & time.
(B) FOLLOWING ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
· 10th passing certificate & mark sheet issued by respective board / university.
· 10+2 passing certificate & Mark Sheet issued by respective board / university.
· Character and conduct certificate from the Principal of last School / college attended or gazette officer.
· Caste certificate from the competent authority in case of SC/ ST/OBC candidate. The certificate should be in the name of candidate seeking admission only. Certificate in the name of parents will not be considered.
· Disability certificate issued from competent authority (candidate with disability of locomotors to the tune of 40-50% of lower extremity only)
· Selected candidates must submit downloaded application form, original roll number/admission ticket along with all original certificates and two sets of photocopies and six photographs.
· Those who has completed ANM course (10+2 vocational) (Revised after 2001) from College recognized by I. N. C. are eligible to apply and should furnish a copy of certificate from College principal regarding recognition of College by I. N. C.
· Candidate who have appeared for 10 +2 Examination 2018 and candidates from Patrachar Vidhyalaya of Delhi, National Institute of Open College of Delhi must attach copy of admit card.
· Candidate who have appeared for 10 +2 Examination 2018, have to submit copy of mark sheet and certificate within one week of releasing from College.
· Destitute candidate should submit a sponsorship letter from Director, Department of Social Welfare Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
· Identified recent passport size photograph (with name and date, not before January 2018).
· (Two sets of photocopies of documents are required along with Original certificates and six recent passport size photographs)
Filling online application: 16th August, 2018 to 30th August, 2018
Date & Time of Entrance test: 09th September, 2018 from 10:00AM to 12 Noon (duration 2 hours)
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot