Established by the Mahindra Group, in collaboration with École Central Paris (now CentraleSupélec) - a 180 year old leading French institution, and JNTU Hyderabad, a premier technological university, MEC is an international quality, technology school with assured career progression for engineering aspirants. This college of engineering in
· Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Science/Humanities/Social Sciences with a minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks in aggregate. Full time students who do not possess M.Tech. or equivalent degree and instead possess B.Tech. or equivalent degree with a minimum CGPA of 7.00 on a 10-point scale or 70% aggregate marks are required to have a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR/DBT/INSPIRE Fellowship Examination for Sciences/Humanities and Social Sciences disciplines.
· The requirement of GATE/National examination can be waived off for possible admission to Ph.D. programs for all graduates from Centrally Funded Technical Institutes with a
· B.Tech./B.E./Integrated M.Sc. (or any other program of minimum four years duration, admission to which was on the basis of JEE) with CGPA of 8.00 and above at the time of graduation.
· The requirement of GATE/National Examination can be also waived off for M.Sc. graduates from IITs with a CGPA of 8.00 and above.
Application Process 2022
Candidates please download PhD Application Form (https://www.mahindraecolecentrale.edu.in/).
The Applicant needs to email the duly filled in application form to email@example.com or courier it to: Admissions Office, Mahindra University, Survey No: 62/1A, Bahadurpally, Jeedimetla, Hyderabad – 500043, Telangana, INDIA
· Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
· Mode of Payment: Demand Draft favour of Mahindra University
Fee structure & PhD Assistantship
Course Fee: Rs. 50,000/year
Security Fee: Rs. 20,000/- (One Time Payment)
PhD Assistantship (For full time Scholars) INR 25000/- per month* (plus Boarding & Lodging)
Admission is offered on the basis of the interview.
Last Date for submission of applications: 24th December, 2021
Shortlisting of candidates for interview: 29th December, 2021
Online interviews for selection: 5th -7th January, 2022
Announcement of Results: 12th January, 2022
Commencement of the Spring 2021 Semester Teaching: 1st February, 2022
Please click the following link for other valuable news available on our Blog: - blog.admissionnews.com ~~!!~~ My Admission News Blog ~~!!~~ Admission News BlogSpot ~~!!~~ Scholarship BlogSpot